• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Would Win Bhkvs Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oathion

This thread is useless, but personally I think BHK. Close it.

Whiteheaven

Website
pokemonheaven.com
Yesh we saw it a bit on ASAS and deepdive... I think BHK will win remembering he use 2 keyblades.... But he is no better than Riku, I think. Just my thought.

kizzyke

I didn't see BHK's power yet but i think BHK, Riku and Sora have the same sort of power...
Could be hard to decide who's going to win in a battle between any of them....

TacoSauce

First off, its hard to say who will win because we only got a slight glimpse of BHK's powers in ASAS/DD. And its really like several minutes or so. Compared to the number of hours that you used to complete the game and beat down Ansem, the behemoth, Maleficient, blah blah blah etc. Element of bias.

Secondly. Close this thread. I feel that this is a matter of perspective, and so there is no proper answer... Unless there is suddenly a new trailer and it shows Sora being a total loser, and BHK pwning every single heartless. Till then, nope, no answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back