• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHO WOULD BE THE MOST INTERESTING FIGHTER IN BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would be the MOST INTERESTING FIGHTER TO PLAY AS IN BBS?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colours

Ugh either Ven or Aqua.
-Terra seems as the main character, which he is.
Aqua is mainly based w/ magic & ven is based both keyblade substances
and magic.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
There are three roads a person can take. Light, Dark and Twilight. And that whole path choosing thing is pretty much only for Riku in CoM.

Here is the conversation between Riku and DiZ

Riku: What are you making me choose now?
DiZ: Will you take the road to light? Or the road to darkness?
Riku: Neither, I'm taking the middle path.
DiZ: The twilit road to nightfall?
Riku: No, the road to dawn.

Now we all know that the middle path is Twilight, or Twilit if you wanna call it that. But saying there's a difference in Twilight and Dawn is stupid. Dawn is Darkness to Light, hance why Riku called his Twilight path Dawn. Because he was going from Darkness to Light. Now Nightfall, or Dusk, would be Light to Darkness, meaning someone is pretty much using good powers for evil, as opposed to Riku using his powers of darkness for good.

There is only three paths Light, Dark and Twilight. It just so happens that two things can be classifed as Twilight, those who use Darkness for the good and those who use Light for bad. So Ansem wasn't wrong about the pathways. He just assumed that Riku would fall to Darkness again, but Riku reassured him that, that wasn't going to happen again, and he would use his darkness for good. It all makes sense when you play CoM and understand that Riku has just surpressed Xehanort's Heartless with his heart hoping that he won't take control of him, thus Riku falling to Darkness again, which worries DiZ.

then it would make sense that twilight was another way of saying light. and dawn was going to darkness to light.
many people told metwilight was a realm and that twilight town had some relevance to the realm and they quoted testuya nomura before.

twilight seems to be neighter light or darknesss to me, the way i saw it was...that ansem thought he was neighter both light or darkness (in between) so he would continue that path of life until it resulted to darknesss, but riku already knows the path he has chosen, (dawN)

since both are polar opposites, the path was mistaken by ansem.

the path of twilight leading to darkness, (light leading to darkness)....see everytime i talk about twilight theres more than one meaning while dawn seems to be the most appropiate name for the path.

many people told metwilight was a realm and that twilight town had some relevance to the realm and they quoted testuya nomura before.

twilight seems to be neighter light or darknesss to me, the way i saw it was...that ansem thought he was neighter both light or darkness (in between) so he would continue that path of life until it resulted to darknesss, but riku already knows the path he has chosen, (dawN)

anyways im just saying how i see it, i already said i agreed so no more please

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
then it would make sense that twilight was another way of saying light. and dawn was going to darkness to light.

since both are polar opposites, the path was mistaken by ansem.

the path of twilight leading to darkness, (light leading to darkness)....see everytime i talk about twilight theres more than one meaning while dawn seems to be the most appropiate name for the path.

anyways im just saying how i see it, i already said i agreed so no more please

I have absolutely no idea what you're saying. Please elaborate; or at the very least, make your posts more presentable.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I have absolutely no idea what you're saying. Please elaborate; or at the very least, make your posts more presentable.

forget it, this is my belief,

dawn=twilight in meaning

but twilight has been used as a realm

dawn as a path

Zeffphyr

Ven must have something to do with twilight/dawn/whatever.
I mean look at his outfit! Half of his shirt is white the other black.
He has the little checker wristband. (apparently there was style back then :D )
AND his pants are black & white too

TwilightChaser37

uhmm....its technically dawn, although twilight has been used more often as a realm, dawn seemed more apropiate as a path someone takes.

twilight-inbetween light and darkness (like its neighter light or darkness its just in between them)

dawn-mix of light and darkness

and they could all be light, i was expecting aqua to be dark since the video showed her using dark shiel and her armor resembled darkness.
ok. the reason why I chose Dark for Terra is because...well basically he succumbs to darkness based on what Maleficent said. So that leaves Twilight(or Dawn) and Light.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
i would choose either ven or aqua. i never liked an all strength guy.. so no terra , but his story might be intersting thou..

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
It's a toss up to me between Ven and Aqua. Granted, I'm not sure if Ven's style will be similar to Roxas', but if it is, I would love to play as him, 'cause I missed Roxas' way of fighting in KH2.

But I also want to play as Aqua so much. Finally, a girl character to play as, who looks completely capable of whooping anyone and everyone. I'm not as interested in Terra, simply because he's the one that most of the attention is on. Well.. him and Ven, but I get the attention for Ven, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back