• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHO WOULD BE THE MOST INTERESTING FIGHTER IN BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would be the MOST INTERESTING FIGHTER TO PLAY AS IN BBS?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
SO....Who do you think will be the most fun character to play as in Birth By Sleep?! Will it be the Darkness Chaser - Terra?! The Twilight Chaser - Ven?! Or the Light Chaser - Aqua?! Place your votes people!!

~ dude, you got it wrong. terra's the light chaser and aqua's the darkness chaser. it's all according to the keyblades they picked up in the sunset horizons video.
~ as far as who the most interesting player is, i'd pick aqua. i saw the gameplay footage of her from tgs and it's just plain awesome. from what i saw, it's like playing in final form the whole game thru.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
in terra story MX says to terra i believed you found your way by now cross the wall between light and darkness to me im tired of waiting for you terra
in ventus story MX says seems like your losing it however you havent lost it permanly in order to gain it give up
to me it sound like terra story is better but vens gameplay is better not counting aqua because i havent seen her in any important scenes and her gameplay is like sora in wisdom form(which isnt bad) but vens gameplay features lightning bolt,speed rave, and fire blazer
but my dicision out of the three is ven
picture.php

Ultima Scorpio

I think you've mislabeled the titles of the characters; they have yet to be officially named Chasers.

I'd probably choose Aqua, because her system (from the small amount we've seen) indicates that her attributes center more around magic and special abilities. I typically lean towards magic attacks in the other games as well, so Aqua would be a natural choice for me.

rent

i chose Ven 'cause he look like Roxas and i think his fight moves would be awesome as Roxas'. :D

BDQ

Living in the Present, Thinking About the Past and
all of them are interesting
Terra cause of his power and when his eyes turn gold
Aqua cause of her magic
and ven cause of his speed and some of his moves he knows sora learns
but the most interesting to me is Terra gotta learn what that gold eyes is all about

KHNigratoe

NAMINE!!!!!!!!!!!.........................ohhh thats not one of the choices. well then.......seriosly it would be AQUA!!! GIRL POWER RULES!!! AND HER NAME MEANS WATER!!!! i LOVE water!!!

A

Azrael

Terra due to his similarities with Xehanort and his connection to Xemnas

Zeffphyr

I would have to say Ven because twilight always seems to have another side to it. (lol, pun)
But what I mean is that the story always seems to be more deep, eventful and mysterious
when you add twilight to the mix. For example, most people agree that the story for KH2
was much better and more in depth.(Me being one of those people) I also have high hopes
that Ven's attacks will also be similar to Roxas'.

As well as the fact that I'm just a hardcore Roxas fan. :nahnah:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Aqua, cuz that bitch can teleport, liek ZOMG faceraep. Also, she has boobs.

And as we all know, Boobs >>>>> emos and darkness.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I would say Ven. The way he wields his keyblade looks interesting. Then I'd probably say Terra, for the power and all. Story wise i'd say Terra, then Aqua, then Ven. gotta save the best for last!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back