• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would be a worthy Final Boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would be a worthy Final Boss?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija

It might be the other sora from deep dive or ASAS (sorry i get them mixed up).

sillypieman

I think it would be cool if (maybe not for a last boss) you and BHK had to fight a fusion form of Darkside and the giant Dusk thing that BHK fights.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Man don't forget the Secret Bosses they might put in again who all wants Kurt Zisa Phathom and the rest back

Keji

I don't think it's a human.. it's gotta be some kinda monster! man vs man fighting w/weapons is too original for a fantasy game XD

FigmentJedi

Michael Eisner
Unlikely, but man that would be an awesome end. I'd also love to see Walt Disney implemented into the Kingdom Hearts mythos somehow, though obviously as a force of good, perhaps as a being from the time when the worlds were one.

Endgame

:D
PETE! PETE ALL THE WAY! GO PETE!

Oh, I vote for Pete as final boss. But it's not gonna happen. So I'm going to go with Diz. Or Ansem. Or Diz and Ansem recombined if Diz is actually Ansem's shell. If not, possibly another **deep breath** Ultra Super Psuedo Airship Ripoff Mermaid Ansem Man.

sora's_servant

shortstuff45252 said:
i think itll be GEU because i think hes soras shell from when he became a heartless in kh1, but thats my opinion.

i don't know who the GEU is but it sure as heck isn't sora's shell.....soras came back from being a heartless, he still has all three of his vital parts.......body(Shell),soul, and heart(mind).............its going to be DIZ/Ansem that fights him b/c well...........it would be the coolest to finally get rid of Ansem and to find out what DIZ is up to......but i don't want to fight Ansem if he's that lil mermaid thing again.....that was gay!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back