• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who will you use first/effect.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skytus

When you get your hands on BBS who will you play through with first and will it have any effect on how the story is viewed for you.

An example for what I mean is, let's say that I play through with Terra first will it ruin the story for Ven? Give any spoilers? etc.

I will be playing with Ven first, then Terra, and lastly Aqua.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
There's been like 20 of these threads but ehhh, whatever. Probably Ven first, then Aqua, then Terra. I think Terra's gonna have more important parts in his storyline so I want to save them until last and have like a, "Oh my God! No way!" reaction upon discovery.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
If it's possible (and I expect it to be) I'll just alternate between the three, rather than finishing one and then going to another. As for the one I'll actually start with, dunno. Random pick I guess.

State

Awards
IF I get it, I probably play as Terra first, he reminds me of Cloud.

strange, many people have said that terra remind them of xehanort, xemnas and zack fair. but still, i will first play as aqua, then ventus and then terra.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Img there are so many threads on this.. it's so tiering. Just someone put a sticky on one of the most used WHo will you use first thing

I'll use Terra Aqua then Ven

And i doubt it'll ruin the person's story. It's just built in the game. It's ment to show clues that each person was in the world.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
The character that impresses me really. But knowing me, I'll get bored during the middle, want a change and then save it, then choose another character.

So I'll be jumping between three characters when I feel like it, instead of completing one character and moving to the next.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
^That's pretty much what I'm doing, I'll probably alternate between the three.
That, or I'll play as Aqua, Ven, then Terra.

peachie

The character that impresses me really. But knowing me, I'll get bored during the middle, want a change and then save it, then choose another character.

So I'll be jumping between three characters when I feel like it, instead of completing one character and moving to the next.

You can't do that. Once you pick a character, you have to stick it out to the end and finish their story. Only after that can you choose your next character.

As for me, I'll probably just play as whatever order they're listed as in the game. Whoever is first on that list, that's who I'll play as. That or wait from impressions from people, and play in the order others suggest would be the most interesting/satisfying.

sassysis10

I'd like to play Aqua first, then Ven, then Terra, but I'll probably end up following the order on the menu.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
You can't do that. Once you pick a character, you have to stick it out to the end and finish their story. Only after that can you choose your next character.

As for me, I'll probably just play as whatever order they're listed as in the game. Whoever is first on that list, that's who I'll play as. That or wait from impressions from people, and play in the order others suggest would be the most interesting/satisfying.

Really? Where was that said?

jimmlee

I would play as Aqua first sense i don't know much about her, then Ven, and i'll save Terra for last sense i
think he is going to have the best story.

JTD95

Again? How many of this kinda threads along with "Who's your favorite Orgy member" gets started in a week?

Well, I would play first either Aqua or Ven and Terra the last

Kixru18

For me I'd go with Terra, Aqua, then Ven.

Terra first cuz his relationship with the Disney villains interest me.
Then Aqua cuz I don't know much about her (and it looks like she's the must fun to play with).
And last but not least Ven mainly cuz he's my favorite (the order is likely to change cuz i'm more of a whimsical person)

and if the game allow us I'll switch between the three every one or two stages

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back