• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who will you play as in Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffphyr

Well, since there´s too many members to put in a poll (not to mention secret characters) just
go ahead and answer manually. Based on the footage and pics from the official Jap website,
who will you play as in Days?

Theres too many for me to choose one but I´ll pick three.
I would have to say Axel, Saïx, and Dual-Wield Roxas

Incase you haven´t seen the official site yet (which i doubt), here´s the link
KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days

State

Awards
Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Axel, Marluxia, Roxas, Xion, Sora, Riku, Mickey.

XxXVALOURXxX

Demyx, Saix, Axel, and Xigbar are the most interesting, so i would pick those as the first four, but the first one would probably be either demyx because he is funny and i like his style of fighting, or Saix because he is such a powerful member of the organization. Reason why I like Axel is because he is cool and is roxas's best friend, which makes it interesting, and the reason why xigbar is so interesting is because he has a big scar on his face, and sometimes, he would mention some things that happened to him supposedly before kingdom hearts, which is pretty interesting. It would be pretty cool if the guy that made him into a nobody was in one of these games and it shows how he got the scar, and saix has a big x on his face, so maybe they could show us why that's on there too?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Laraxene and Demyx probably since there the coolest characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back