• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who will you play as first

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which BbS character will you play as first?

• Aqua

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • Terra

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Ventus

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • I'll create 3 files and play as all 3 at once!

Votes: 7 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
So with all of the news about BbS recently I figured we'd start getting even more excited for the next big installment if the KH series that could possibly coming out this year(in Japan). Sorry if this thread has already been made.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
didn't someone just make a thread on this? :/
Whatever the order is on the menu, because it's hard to decide.

State

Awards
The one located in the left side. I thinking this would be like Dissidia, all of the scenarios are available and are connected with some events.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
aqua ven then terra
i need to leave the best for last

slmcknett

Aqua, because she has the most unique fighting style that we've seen so far. Ven seems like Sora's and Roxas's fighting style, and Terra probably is somewhat like Riku's from Reverse/Rebirth.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Do you mean you can't choose, because I'm fairly certain that you can choose who you play as.

State

Awards
I'd say Aqua because her story is probably the least interesting. Also, because I want to save Terra(the best) for last. And she seems the most useless.
You're right, the ability to control ice and embody yourself with it is useless. I guess Shiva will be scrapped in upcoming FF games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back