• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who will they meet in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dual

In the World, looking for something worth finding
Long shot:
One of the three characters, I'm going with Terra since he's my favorite, ends up in Beast's Castle, at the time know by some other name, where he meets the Prince. Princy acts stuck up and sends Terra away just as the witch reaches the castle, before Terra can leave through whateve mean they may have in BBS, he hears the Prince's scream, goes back to check and finds that princy has been turned into Beast. Beast is enraged and attacks Terra, small semi-boss battle, Terra wins and forces Beast to calm down. Before Terra leaves, he makes some ominous statatemen, actually a guess, about what he needs to do to turn back to normal

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I doubt they'd show scenes that were never really touched on in any movie, sequel, prequel, or television show.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Long shot:
One of the three characters, I'm going with Terra since he's my favorite, ends up in Beast's Castle, at the time know by some other name, where he meets the Prince. Princy acts stuck up and sends Terra away just as the witch reaches the castle, before Terra can leave through whateve mean they may have in BBS, he hears the Prince's scream, goes back to check and finds that princy has been turned into Beast. Beast is enraged and attacks Terra, small semi-boss battle, Terra wins and forces Beast to calm down. Before Terra leaves, he makes some ominous statatemen, actually a guess, about what he needs to do to turn back to normal

But the witch tells him what he needs to do when she gives him the rose.

Dual

But the witch tells him what he needs to do when she gives him the rose.

What was it exactly? Because I sincerely don't remember, this is what happens when the only Disney movie you've seen in over 5 years is the Lion King

Maybe Terra's statement will be more specific like "Maybe you'll find a nice girl that will help you clean up your act" or something, like a said: Long shot

KingdomSealer

What was it exactly? Because I sincerely don't remember, this is what happens when the only Disney movie you've seen in over 5 years is the Lion King

Maybe Terra's statement will be more specific like "Maybe you'll find a nice girl that will help you clean up your act" or something, like a said: Long shot

From what I recall it was something along the lines of "To break the spell you must learn to love another and be loved in return before the last petal of the rose falls." I think its something like that.

Ren

adios motherfucker

The enchantress told him to go find true love and have the person love him back, or be stuck like a beast forever. Which pretty much should have had him screwed.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Pretty much what the others said.

Terra doesn't seem like the type to give love advise. I have this feeling Beauty and the Beast will be avoided in BBS. I doubt that they find all the PoH in BBS. Especially since Alice wouldn't be born yet.

Dual

I just hope that BBS has good boss battles, so far it seems we will have Lucifer (I mean, come on!), Maleficient, and of course DS and MX, and the player will fight the foremer of the two at least twice, and I don't want the game to be like CoM where you had to fight the Riku Replica like four times, two should be the max number of how many times you fight the same boss, unless the enemy goes through some kind of transformation, like Xemnas who one fight like three times and he has a new wardrobe in every battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back