• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who will tape the KH2 cutscenes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmie14

Who will tape the Kh2 cutscenes, kind of to make your own library of the story of KH2, which is a big part of the game. I did it for the first one, and i am really glad i did, because there were days that there really was nothing on tv, so i popped in some of my Kh tapes and "watched" the game like it was a movie. I even showed it to my family and we watched it like a movie. It was really fun. This time however, i am going to buy like 10 separate tapes to get the whole story of KH2. I am going to have my own KH2 volume!

Just giving you guys an idea b4 you get the game, go to walmart and pick up some vhs tapes to record KH2 so you'll have the story forever.

Is anybody besides me gunna try this??

Schmie14

not the whole game, just the cutscenes, it really only takes like 3 hours to watch from beginning to end, it's just like a long movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back