• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"who will i eat ice cream with"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Well I always knew what the icecream sessions symbolized so I thought it was really fucking sad

Me too. By the time that scene came up it had been pretty much drilled into my head that ice cream parties = serious business. So I understood what he meant.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I didn't laugh at that scene. >_> It made me really sad, in the way that I thought about how when someone is dying you think of all the simple things you did together that you can never do again. Roxas' thing was the ice-cream with Xion. D:

Last edited:
Awards
ORIGIN:
Just in case you guys don't remember, at the very beginning of the game when you see Hayner, Pence, and Olette while you are teamed up with Axel, Axel explains "friendship". Roxas asks why Pence and Olette didn't mind Hayner pushing them around and Axel explained that it was because they were friends.

Later on in the scene, Axel calls Roxas his friend and asks if him if he would like to go out for ice cream. Roxas misunderstood and thought that being friends meant having ice cream together.

So there you have it, the whole entirety of "Who else will I have ice cream with?" translates to "Who else will I be friends with?"

This scene is found at the end of a Twlight Town mission called "Eliminate the Guardian"

Last edited:

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Think about it this way, most of your life you spent doing one thing, the same thing, each day. Now, take that thing way by something tragic that happened? How would you feel? Devastated? Out of place? That's basically what Roxas was probably going through. He spent his whole time eating ice cream with Axel and Xion, having went through not eating ice cream with anyone a few times. He probably felt it wouldn't be the same since Xion was officially leaving and Axel was against him.

SaixBeserk7

I guess eating ice cream was a symbol of friendship and the only way the three could just be friends together without worrying about the other members seeing was when they had ice cream together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back