• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who will buy one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerrat

Hm, I'd buy one. But I also want it to play Crisis Core on, too. The PSP plus the DS = broke Xerrat. D:

You're lucky to get yours for eight bucks! :)

Keywielder94

HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET A PSP FOR 8 BUCKS?!?!?!?!?
see thats what makes me mad, i've never been to fond of the PSP and then game i wanna play iss on the PSP. But i dont want to go spending lik $200 on a PSP just to play one game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloud792

I already have both, but if I didn't have a PSP i'd sure as hell be out buying one for BBS and especially for Crisis Core, it's going to be a sick game.

Kurxi

I did get a PSP for BBS, kind of, there is Crisis Core and FFT:WotL.

V

V.A.T.13

I already have a DS and PSP but I have to buy a new one cause SOMEBODY DROPPED IT. O_____________o;;;

Well, it still works, I just can't put any UMDs in it, so I have to hack it up and download all my games. >>;
Thats too much trouble, and I LIKE owning the cases and the lil booklets. D:

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
I'm sure I'll end up dragging myself to Best Buy or whatever electronics store I end up at to buy one. D:

Stupid lack of free will.

Although, if they are too expensive, I'll have to do a lot of saving up. Hopefully the price will go down some.

Narnoldshmarnold

gah, I'm gunna have to buy both the ds and the psp! I'm gunna be SO broke. but hey, it's kingdom hearts. who WOULDN'T spend there life savings on it??

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
gah, I'm gunna have to buy both the ds and the psp! I'm gunna be SO broke. but hey, it's kingdom hearts. who WOULDN'T spend there life savings on it??

Oh, I know quite a few people. Of course, to each his own. I know I'd rather blow off my savings account, even if it does mean a slight hiatus in building it up to where I'd like it to be.

The 14th member of organisation 13 is.......... ME!

I knew it. D:

Joe

Bronze Member
I probably won't go out and buy one assuming that last time I bought a PSP it died after a few uses, but Sony refused to replace it. If I get money instead of the PSP, then I suppose the answer is simple, yes I will buy one. Otherwise, poor Joe is broke.

Byakuya

I'm just wondering who is going to buy a PSP to get BBS. I won my new PSP for 8 bucks. (Hurray arcade machines!!!)

most indefinitely. I'm just hoping that there will be chances to change your character's outfits in BBS, and I'm really looking forward to finally playing as a character whom is much like Roxas, if not exactly like Roxas. I'll probably end up playing as Terra last, because Aqua and Ven are just much more appealing characters.
azn.gif

Xerrat

From the sounds of it, most of us are just that Kingdom Hearts crazy to skip a came just because we'd have to buy a new console! :) Birth By Sleep is mysterious to pass up, if only to find resolution to all of those questions we've been asking ourselves.

I'll probably end up playing as Terra last, because Aqua and Ven are just much more appealing characters.

Terra, then Ven, then Aqua. Probably that order because I want to see if the Terra/Master Xehanort = Xehanort theory is correct, then find out the connection between Ven and Sora. Aqua is by no means unappealing, but her fate seems to be the one I'm least interested in. Not to say I'm not interested, I am! Very very interested!

houzukimaru

I'm not going to buy one for BBS since I'm not too keen on handheld games, but my sister has one so i'll buy the game and use her's I guess ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back