• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who will Bring Chaos or Save the World?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milh_Amethyz

According to the Ansem's Report....

Legend Says a Keyblade Weilder is ganno save all worlds while the other one is going to bring chaos and ruins into it. (i forgot what it say but i defenitely read the Ansem's Report and i think its in the #9 one)

BHK is a Weilder of a keyblade but i don't know if his KBM
Sora is a Weilder of a keyblade and his a KBM
Mickey? a Weilder of a keyblade but i don't know if his a KBM
Riku? a Weilder of a keyblade? KBM?

Is the legend true or not?
I think the last battle for the KH2 will be a KBM(Keyblade Master) too....
Or maybe the source of all know heartless....

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
sorarocks said:
riku shall bring destruction,sora shall save the world and i dun know about bhk.
dats all wrong riku will not bring destruction he has learnt his lesson he uses his darkness 4 good

iforgot

no i have a better theory. there are 4 keyblade wielders. sora riku mickey and BHK. now thats 4 right and well they might fuse say... mickey and riku /sora and BHK that would make two keyblade wielders.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
great the riku vs sora fight might be resurected! just what we need. you know i was thinking about ansem's report #9 before also milh. i'm not sure what meaning it has, or if any for that matter. but i think it may be all about sora. don't ask why, it is just a hunch.

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Heh, well I think that the Organization's going to try and use Roku to brinng about the Choas, since Sora controls the light, and Riku has the darkness, but they both walk the path o the twilight.

Chosenoneknuckles

i dont know who will fuifill the roles of the legend in the present day but i do think that Sora will come across a former Keyblade Master and fight (most likely one of the Organisation)

Majik1387

i think kairi brings destruction
she's not really a key blade wielder but she seems to be a key role, pardon the pun.

oathion

First off, just because you destroyed Darkness doesn't mean its gone. People in KH uses the POWER of Darkness. The REAL enemy here is Darkness itself, not Ansem or anything. When there's peace, several years later Darkness is going to come. So, I think that BHK is somehow going to balance it.

Milh_Amethyz

Riku's Darkness was his own dark but there is still a little bit of Ansem in his heart.

If the Legend was true then the final Boss will be a KBM too but i don't know maybe he/she will make an appearance like Ansem did.

and i doubt that Riku and Mickey is the one that will bring Chaos to all
but im not saying it ganno be Sora or BHK........

oathion

I'm not saying that...

We all know that there's Evil or Good. And then we know people who WIELD the POWER OF Evil or Good. So, we know that Ansem, Riku, Jafar, Malfecient, etc. embrace/used/fear darkness. What I'm saying is that Darkness isn't EVIL, but it's the TRUE enemy because no one cannot control/tame Darkness in my opinion.

Milh_Amethyz

The Source can, the source of all know heartless can Control/Manipulate Darkness.
And By the way all the characters you sadi, They didn't Fear Darkness they have darkness within them even if it is the pures one.....have you read the AR (Ansem's report)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back