• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who watches the watchmen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicodin

relative power
I liked it then stopped liking it and now I don't really know.

2n8mqmf.png

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
don't like the sparkles on his face. could definitely be cropped and lighting should be played with more

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
it looks like he has some dandruff there

i agree with cme about the cropping. a little contrast would look neat i think.

Vicodin

relative power
That's the stock, so I can't really do anything about that unless I wanted to spend the same amount of time I did making the tag, editing his face. Ain't worth it to me. ;-;

Thanks y'all.

I feel like just making it smaller might make it look better, too. Not cropping it, just reducing size.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Bah idk you've done better.

Neg space to the right makes my eye twitch a bit. But that's probably cause I was never a fan of that in the first place.

Vicodin

relative power
I know I've done better. :[ But I'm still really rusty and my head goes off in the direction of actual graphic design versus tags a lot these days, so...

I might try something different with the image, because I really liked it. Thanks for all the input though, guys. I'll implement it into another tag sometime soon.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
it took me so long to figure out what character in watchmen this was but it's kid rorschach right?

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
You know, I'd like this so much more if the c4d type thing on the left was gone and the smudge streak right before the black on the right was all blurred instead of just some of it.

Vicodin

relative power
Yes, it is. Gotta love little Kovacs.

I don't know, Pablo. The entire thing just feels off to me by this point, and i disliked it doing both those things, because when I was working on it I tried both that. :/

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
don't be so hard on yourself. you recently just got back into things and for however long you weren't tagging for, this is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back