• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who was Xemnas talking to?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgizzles45

[video=youtube;n0E9RNPcFQg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0E9RNPcFQg[/video]

3:17

"Not eavesdropping, I couldn't hear what THEY was saying."

This implies that whoever Xemnas was talking to, was conversing back. It can't be Aqua's armor.

Could it be Young Xehanort or Brown Hooded Robe Ansem?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
That's possible, but why can't it be Aqua's armor? We don't know what the armor is capable of. If her armor has some sort of imbibed will or possibly Xemnas can use the chamber to extract memories from the armor and Keyblade. Also, we now know that Keyblades can be inherited outside of the Master Keeper and that they come with their own wills.

Too much is up in the air to say anything conclusively.

bgizzles45

Maybe it is Aqua's armor. Terra's armor did speak to Sora, Donald and Goofy but that's because his armor was filled with his spirit.

Maybe it was Eraqus?

Gram

Banned
Awards
It could be a number of people at this point. Could be a Aqua LW being filled by Xemnas' having Terra body, could be a Xehanort chat room, etc.

bgizzles45

If it was Aqua's Armor then he would have known she was in the Realm of Darkness and he could have spoken to her eye to eye. If Xemnas really wanted to know where Ven was sealed, then he could have done so.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
If it was Aqua's Armor then he would have known she was in the Realm of Darkness and he could have spoken to her eye to eye. If Xemnas really wanted to know where Ven was sealed, then he could have done so.

Xemnas did know. He was desperate to find the chamber in Days. It doesn't matter though, Castle Oblivion is an active disorienting magic castle. Aqua is the only one who can navigate it. He had to find out somehow.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

I think what you're saying here is that Xemnas could have found Aqua just by knowing that she's in the Realm of Darkness, and then she could have taken him to find the Chamber. I've seen this assumption made a lot, sometimes about Xemnas and sometimes about Mickey, and there's something about it that has to be said: the Realm of Darkness is huge. It's not a "World," it's a "Realm." It's a universe. The Realm isn't just the one or two rooms we've seen in cutscenes, it's everywhere. Knowing Aqua is in the Realm of Darkness is practically useless.

(I think the mistake a lot of people make is thinking The Realm of Darkness is just the shoreline from the end of KH2 and BBS, aka The Dark Margin? Afraid not.)

I guess the information is better than nothing. I mean, he cut his search area in half, from two universes to one. But it's still a universe. And the Realm of Darkness isn't divided into Worlds. Instead, it's pretty much full of weird causeways and and platforms, from end to end. As far as hiding places go, it's even bigger than the Realm of Light.

Sora and Co will have a lot better luck because Sora is tied to her heart, no doubt. Plus, she's not hiding from them.

Last edited:

yamibakura

i persoanlly think that this is just xigbar fooling around.he tries to make a fuss out of nowwhere.also i belive that xemnas is ironically reffering to aqua as a friend just to be a dick.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Personally I see this little plot of KH2 to be dropped. Here we are with KH3 on the horizon with everyone hurt, scattered and lost coming back and with Xehanort finally going down.
It's been nearly ten years since that scene with no talk and now Xemnas is pretty much gone, MX is the main focus again, so I don't see it being answered. (nor anything else related to the Apprentice, Ansem or Xemnas)

I guess in a polite way I mean I don't worry about who it was anymore because I think the story has shifted and that conversation is no longer important. Who do I think it was? Likely a Xehanort.
Even if Aqua formed a LW in that armor it, like Terra's, would sense Xehanort and I doubt it would talk. The only reason LW let Sora walk away was because it could sense Ventus in him.
Plus, given Xemnas' Xehanort dominated self, I don't see him referring to anyone but another version of himself as "friend".

DoctahFaz

Awards
Xemnas received the memories of both Xehanort and Terra and was unable to separate them and attribute them to one or the other. In that instance, I truly believe it was the memories of both that compelled Xemnas to speak to the armor. The memories of Terra recognized the armor as Aqua's, but there might be memories of Xehanort as well that remember it as the armor that saved him from the Realm of Darkness. I don't see a sinister or sarcastic demeanor behind calling the armor "friend", I find it to be sincere and a product of how Xemnas was formed.

Of course, it might be possible that Xemnas was also paid visits by Young Xehanort and Ansem, Seeker of Darkness (before taking Riku's body) in that room to receive instructions on getting the Organization members in a position to be seeded with a piece of MX's heart.

And Gram, I still think Xemnas is important to the story. Sure, there might not be anymore light shed on what went on with Xemnas and whoever else in the Chamber of Repose, but I don't think there needs to be. Xemnas, at the end of the day - especially if he was collected in a realm beyond time like Nomura suggests - has Terra's body. MX must still have Terra's heart somehow, but the body is equally as important. It's what was originally taken from Terra in BBS, so I see Xemnas's destruction crucial to reviving him.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Xemnas received the memories of both Xehanort and Terra and was unable to separate them and attribute them to one or the other. In that instance, I truly believe it was the memories of both that compelled Xemnas to speak to the armor. The memories of Terra recognized the armor as Aqua's, but there might be memories of Xehanort as well that remember it as the armor that saved him from the Realm of Darkness. I don't see a sinister or sarcastic demeanor behind calling the armor "friend", I find it to be sincere and a product of how Xemnas was formed.
It was never said he couldn't separate the memories he received only that he had some of both. I do agree that him calling it friend is likely cynic in nature.

And Gram, I still think Xemnas is important to the story. Sure, there might not be anymore light shed on what went on with Xemnas and whoever else in the Chamber of Repose, but I don't think there needs to be. Xemnas, at the end of the day - especially if he was collected in a realm beyond time like Nomura suggests - has Terra's body. MX must still have Terra's heart somehow, but the body is equally as important. It's what was originally taken from Terra in BBS, so I see Xemnas's destruction crucial to reviving him.
Xemnas is only as important as being Master Xehanort's puppet now. He's a foot solider like the rest of MX's puppets.
Could he be important in Terra's situation? Probably so but as far as him being truly important to the story I'm gonna have to disagree.
MX was revived and since BBS it's been all about him. We see this in how downgraded Ansem and Xemnas was made in DDD when their plans was shifted from being their own to just several of MX's.

DoctahFaz

Awards
It was never said he couldn't separate the memories he received only that he had some of both. I do agree that him calling it friend is likely cynic in nature.

Xemnas is only as important as being Master Xehanort's puppet now. He's a foot solider like the rest of MX's puppets.
Could he be important in Terra's situation? Probably so but as far as him being truly important to the story I'm gonna have to disagree.
MX was revived and since BBS it's been all about him. We see this in how downgraded Ansem and Xemnas was made in DDD when their plans was shifted from being their own to just several of MX's.

Right, but couldn't you make the case that Ansem and Xemnas were always just foot soldiers in the grand scheme of things?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Right, but couldn't you make the case that Ansem and Xemnas were always just foot soldiers in the grand scheme of things?

You could make the case but that case only exists because of DDD and MX bluntly stating so. Which makes it a hard case to push because any info used now is gonna be based on what we know now.
And back in the days of BBS and before that no such notion existed because we all took them for their own plans.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
It could be a number of people at this point. Could be a Aqua LW being filled by Xemnas' having Terra body, could be a Xehanort chat room, etc.

Although you suggest it with a funny tone, it's possible this is where Xehanort momentarily took control of Xemnas and had some along time to think about the future of the Xehanorganization.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Although you suggest it with a funny tone, it's possible this is where Xehanort momentarily took control of Xemnas and had some along time to think about the future of the Xehanorganization.

Correct. It's also completely within possibility that the Chamber of Repose somehow allowed Xemnas to make direct contact with Master Xehanort's main essence (wherever it was) and when he was there it was most often to receive new instructions and orders from MX himself.
This would also explain the "rule" that Xemnas was to not be disturbed by other Org members while inside the chamber, because nobody should witness what really happened here.
Who knows, maybe Xemnas even had contact with Ansem SoD while in there and they exchanged status reports on how their separate parts of the plan were going.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Correct. It's also completely within possibility that the Chamber of Repose somehow allowed Xemnas to make direct contact with Master Xehanort's main essence (wherever it was) and when he was there it was most often to receive new instructions and orders from MX himself.
I like to think that, somehow, even though Apprentice Xehanort's heart was split, Master Xehanort was present in both Ansem and Xemnas, so it's possible MX voluntarily took control of Xemnas to tell him he wanted to have a private chat with him or Xemnas reported to him from time to time.

This would also explain the "rule" that Xemnas was to not be disturbed by other Org members while inside the chamber, because nobody should witness what really happened here.
Of course. Xemnas and Xehanort knew the members of the organization had a possibility of growing a heart, thus seeding those hearts. Imagine living with the thought that you lack a heart, but the next you find out that you were tricked by the person that promised you a heart. It could have easily destabilized the organization, giving Marluxia an upper hand in the uprising.

Who knows, maybe Xemnas even had contact with Ansem SoD while in there and they exchanged status reports on how their separate parts of the plan were going.
It's possible. While Ansem tried to find Kingdom Hearts, Xemnas would go with Xehanort's plan of the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness in-case Ansem's plan wouldn't work.

There's so much information we were fed regarding Xemnas that his character was starting to get as interesting as Apprentice Xehanort, yet Xemnas will only get the "Xehanort pawn treatment".

Gram

Banned
Awards
I like to think that, somehow, even though Apprentice Xehanort's heart was split, Master Xehanort was present in both Ansem and Xemnas

I'd say this is almost a given taking into account what we learned in DDD. Despite all the crazy mixed up madness MX was still working behind it all.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'd say this is almost a given taking into account what we learned in DDD. Despite all the crazy mixed up madness MX was still working behind it all.

"Big Brother is watching you" a la Master Xehanort. He sacrificed his Heartless and Nobody pawns when he exhausted their potential. It's like completely draining two AA batteries, but to later replace them with THIRTEEN batteries, lol.
Back to Xehanort being an ass with people around him: I wouldn't doubt that Xehanort knew that many of the members inside the organization weren't suited for his seed, so he just let Sora get rid of them while he devised some replacements.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Back to Xehanort being an ass with people around him: I wouldn't doubt that Xehanort knew that many of the members inside the organization weren't suited for his seed, so he just let Sora get rid of them while he devised some replacements.
He definitely knew, or rather he knew as Xemnas. Xemnas went out of his way to ensure his lies were kept up to stunt that growth as long as possible.
Even though the only member he expressed unexpected as being lost was Vexen he also obviously didn't care that any died. For all we know the first Org could've been a "weeding out" method so that Young Xehanort in his time travel would know which ones to take and which ones to not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back