• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who was the hardest boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora007

except for the optional bosses (Sephiroth,Phantom,Kurt Ziza,Ice Titaan,) and Ansem

I would have to say Heartless Riku

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
except for the optional bosses (Sephiroth,Phantom,Kurt Ziza,Ice Titaan,) and Ansem

I would have to say Heartless Riku

Really? I didn't have too much trouble with him. With the Olympia keyblade and Aero I was able to beat him without using any items.

The one that gave me the most trouble was Dragon Maleficent. I thank the greatness of Aero. Lovely, lovely spell.

sora007

i thought that Dragon Malificient was easy
i just hid in the little vine things, then i would attack her if she had low health

lionheartroar83

riku the 2nd time was easier than fighting him the first time for me, maybe because you know his entire attack pattern just about. Maleficent Dragon was pretty tough. They said its a strategic battle.. but I don't see that.

lionheartroxas

For KH1 it would probobly be Riku the 2nd time or that gargoyle looking heartless in the end of the world and KH2 would be Xaliden

Lunar Knight

American Person
That Heartless at The of the World is called Chernabog.

I would say the last Riku battle was the hardest.

Coahtemoc

Well...definately Sephiroth, but Heartless Riku (the one where you save Kairi after the battle) was hard too, in KH II I'd have to say the guy with the Spears in Beast's castle (I forget his name =D)

Riku191

well i guess phantom i never bothered to actually beat him i only foughthim a few times but learning his moves and crap didnt bother to take the time other then that she wasnt hard but i hated fighting ursala in atlantica

vidplayer

not including optional ones. i'd say luxord, didn't understand how to beat him.
But honestly, after finally beating a boss, trying again is so easy even on proud mode.

Midnight.Parade

Well except optional bosses...
uh I don't know why but I always seemed to have trouble with Cerberus, I don't remember fighting Riku or Maleficent (I guess my brother did those bosses) but ya they looked hard from what I saw.

Aqua

In KH1, the only non-optional boss I had trouble with was the 2nd Riku fight in Hollow Bastion. I would try to heal after he hit me with his dark aura attack, but he would throw his weapon at me and kill me before I had the chance. It took me a few attempts to finally win. However, since I could not skip by the cutscenes back then, I had to watch the previous video over an over. I have it practically memorized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back