• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who was he ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dahem kh & ff

Oh , but how did you know that ? do they reveal it in Vens story ?

And another question , To get the final ending on standard i need to 100% complete the journal for EACH character

so after i beat the game with Aqua can i go back to get the 100% (treasure boxes ..etc..) or there are boxes i cant get after completing the game

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
The opening of the game shows Young Master Xehanort calling the world small, and we -know- he left the Islands because he grew up to become a Master. Also, when Riku talks about him, it shows Young MX again. MX also goes on about his hometown in his reports, as well.

Ronzer

Seriously? The first scene with the boy on destiny island, was young MX... Everybody knows this...

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
But why when Terra goes to Destiny Islands does it show Riku and then MX? Is it just foreshadowing KH1 with Riku wanting to leave or what?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It was pretty obvious. The transitioning in the opening cutscene between young MX and current MX standing in that same spot should have been a dead giveaway.

And another question , To get the final ending on standard i need to 100% complete the journal for EACH character

so after i beat the game with Aqua can i go back to get the 100% (treasure boxes ..etc..) or there are boxes i cant get after completing the game

To get the final ending, you need to complete Final Episode, which is unlocked by completing all three scenarios and collecting all 12 Xehanort reports and Xehanort's letter.

Now, to unlock the secret ending in standard mode, then you need to complete the game 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back