• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who was he referring to?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Now, this is just a random thought, but in the beginning of KH2, you see the scene with Xemnas talking to Roxas, and he said something along the lines of "You look like him" or something. It was where Roxas' voiceover wasn't played because they didn't want you to know it was him. Now, I don't remember exactly what he said, but in the end of KH2 we all came to the conclusion he meant Sora.

Now, after all this time, do you think he could have possibly meant Ven? I mean, the similarities are making it painfully obvious that something is up, you know, and Sora didn't look EXACTLY like Roxas, just similar. So...yea.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I also think he was referring to Ven,seeing that Roxas and Ven are sooo much alike

Charlie K

Back in Business
There was a thread like this before. And I'm pretty sure if I remember correctly he was talking about Roxas/Sora. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Dang it! I was Beaten....

Phalinx

But in the latest interview, Nomura says that it(BBS) takes place at leeast ten years before KH1. That means way before Xemnas was created. Therefore, how would Xemnas even know about ven?

Chris

Awards
But in the latest interview, Nomura says that it(BBS) takes place at leeast ten years before KH1. That means way before Xemnas was created. Therefore, how would Xemnas even know about ven?

He doesn't have to have met him in person to know of his existence, and possible major impact on the world?

Phalinx

He doesn't have to have met him in person to know of his existence, and possible major impact on the world?

My viewpoint is based on the fact that right before he said "You look like him" he said "I've been to see him". Ven, for all we know, is dead(hence Terra's assertation in KHIIFM). You can't just go and visit someone who's died, unless you're in FFX.

Also, when Nomura was thinking of this scene so long ago, I doubt he even had the idea for Ven in his head.

Chris

Awards
He was referring to Roxas looking like Sora, not Ven.

The topic says that everyone thought it was Sora, but I think it could have been Ven. So you posting "no it was sora" as if it is case closed, all up to you, is just pointless spam, and annoying. If you don't have a somewhat intelligent opinion to impart, just leave the thread.

riku in the dawn

I think when Xemnas said, "I've been to see him; He looks just like you" or w.e that line was, Xemnas did in turn mean Sora.
However I can see some proof to argue against the fact that he didn't mean Sora and did in fact mean Ven.
1) The meeting point looked like an Anti-Destiny Island or an island in dark turmoil.
2) Xemnas visiting Aqua, an "old-friend" in the basement.
3) When did Xemnas see Soraprior to that? KH FM shouldn't count as it was just an added boss battle, and remember Sora defeats Ansem(heartless) not Xemnas(nobody), and Ansem can't just mysteriously transfer his memories, and if I'm correct Xemnas never sees Sora while hes in CO.
4) Xenahorts past is very unclear due to his memory loss.
5) Though Terra, Ven and Aqua all happened before KH1, Aqua was incorporated as an old friend in KH2FM, meaning that theres a connection of time from before KH2, assuming that the basement visit happened before KH2 considering that the castle was heated during KH2.

So might it be Ven that Xemnas was referring to when speaking to Roxas? Maybe?
but I have a question for everyone who thinks that it is:
Why?
Why would Xemnas tell Roxas that?
To try and bridge a multi connection to Sora before we find out theres a nobody of him?
and Roxas didn't really find out he was a nobody til what like that end of his saga in the beginning of KH2.
So yeah
I think I make some good points.

gosox333

We can't assume that because we dont even know if SE had even planned to make 358/2 days at that point. Most likely they had'nt.

haraheidi

Wow, those are good points. I didnt even think about that being Ven Xemmy sees.
But a couple of those points are based on speculation. I would like to see where this theory goes!

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
lol, Xemnas was refering to Sora...
Nomura himself said that the scene where Xemnas was talking to Roxas was almost directly after the battle with him in FM...

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
He was talking about Sora. If people would remember, Xemnas was confirmed to be the Enigmatic Man in the original Final Mix.

riku in the dawn

We can't assume that because we dont even know if SE had even planned to make 358/2 days at that point. Most likely they had'nt.

I said I'm assuming that the basement visit happens before KH2, considering that your already there at the beginning of the game.

Wow, those are good points. I didnt even think about that being Ven Xemmy sees.
But a couple of those points are based on speculation. I would like to see where this theory goes!

I know its all based on pure speculation, but 1,3,4, and 5 are all facts. We all assume 2, there is no proof that it is in fact Aqua, we just assume it.

If I were to theorize this it would have to be like this;
**Chronological Order of Events**
-The time of Terra, Ven, and Aqua and of MX and DS, respectively
-The break out war between the 2 sides
-KH1
-CoM
-We assume that this is around the time of the basement visit, considering that Radiant Garden was visited by Sora at the beginning of KH2 and the castle infiltration soon after. I highly doubt Xemnas risked going there after Sora visits in the beginning, and returned anytime there after.
-358/2
-KH2
(The meeting between Roxas and Xemnas could've happened anytime from the ending of KH1 and the beginning of KH2.)
(I'm not to sure where to place Coded in this. I don't see that event as important to my theory though.)

*Summarized Theory*
War happens between Terra Ven Aqua against MX and DS.
KH1
Sephiroths boss battle is a biznatch
yayy we saved the princesses
yayy we defeated Ansem
yayy we get sucked into a dark oblivion of light that takes us to a similar crossroads like in the Sunset Horizons video.
CoM
yayy Riku is alive and well and so is the King
yayy Axel
yayy Zexion
-Assume that Xemnas has visited Roxas at that location and told him about the person who looks like him.
-Assume that the basement visit happens
-Assume that its Aqua on the floor
-Assume that while thinking of his past, Xemnas remembers everything, goes to a place of child hood, sees a tired frozen, dead Ven as a monument as a hero for defeating the darkness, mass confusion occurs in Xemnas mind, he visits Aqua and talks to her for several hours about her past triggering the mass confusion to come back and make Xemnas remember something, his precious memory comes back to him and he becomes an emotional being.
-Now assume that the reason he wanted to tell Roxas or mention it to Roxas is cause Roxas' non existent heart is the only thing that can free Ven from his ice traps, and also assume that the reason he wanted to defeat Sora wasn't for KHs but so he himself can unlock Ven.
358/2 days
(no comments)
KH2
yayy Axel
yayy we play as Riku

riku in the dawn

I said I'm assuming that the basement visit happens before KH2, considering that your already there at the beginning of the game.

I know its all based on pure speculation, but 1,3,4, and 5 are all facts. We all assume 2, there is no proof that it is in fact Aqua, we just assume it.

If I were to theorize this it would have to be like this;
**Chronological Order of Events**
-The time of Terra, Ven, and Aqua and of MX and DS, respectively
-The break out war between the 2 sides
-KH1
-CoM
-We assume that this is around the time of the basement visit, considering that Radiant Garden was visited by Sora at the beginning of KH2 and the castle infiltration soon after. I highly doubt Xemnas risked going there after Sora visits in the beginning, and returned anytime there after.
-358/2
-KH2
(The meeting between Roxas and Xemnas could've happened anytime from the ending of KH1 and the beginning of KH2.)
(I'm not to sure where to place Coded in this. I don't see that event as important to my theory though.)

*Summarized Theory*
War happens between Terra Ven Aqua against MX and DS.
KH1
Sephiroths boss battle is a biznatch
yayy we saved the princesses
yayy we defeated Ansem
yayy we get sucked into a dark oblivion of light that takes us to a similar crossroads like in the Sunset Horizons video.
CoM
yayy Riku is alive and well and so is the King
yayy Axel
yayy Zexion
-Assume that Xemnas has visited Roxas at that location and told him about the person who looks like him.
-Assume that the basement visit happens
-Assume that its Aqua on the floor
-Assume that while thinking of his past, Xemnas remembers everything, goes to a place of child hood, sees a tired frozen, dead Ven as a monument as a hero for defeating the darkness, mass confusion occurs in Xemnas mind, he visits Aqua and talks to her for several hours about her past triggering the mass confusion to come back and make Xemnas remember something, his precious memory comes back to him and he becomes an emotional being.
-Now assume that the reason he wanted to tell Roxas or mention it to Roxas is cause Roxas' non existent heart is the only thing that can free Ven from his ice traps, and also assume that the reason he wanted to defeat Sora wasn't for KHs but so he himself can unlock Ven.
358/2 days
(no comments)
KH2
yayy Axel, again
yayy we play as Riku

EDIT:
lol, Xemnas was refering to Sora...
Nomura himself said that the scene where Xemnas was talking to Roxas was almost directly after the battle with him in FM...

I have 2 problems with that.
1) That extra boss battle shouldn't count as an actual meeting cause isn't it an optional boss battle? You didn't have to do it right?
2) Nomura also said that the 3 characters (Ven, Aqua, and Terra) are all new characters with 1 only having a connection to previous characters, he himself stated that all 3 have a big impact cause of element denomination.
Sora - Ven
Riku - Terra
Kairi - Aqua

I'm not saying i agree with the fact that the referral was to Ven, but I'm just stating my thoughts on why it could be he was referring to Ven.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
1) Roxas was created after, Sora turned into a heartless.
2) Xemnas finds Roxas and greets him into Org. 13
3) Xemnas introduces himself to Sora in Final Mix.
4) Xemnas and Roxas met at the dark beach.

Yeah, he was talking about Sora but, he could be meaning Ven also, its the whole "I been to see him, he looks alot like you", kills the theory.

He didn't say "OMG, U AND MY DEAD* FRIEND; VEN LOOK LIKE TWINS, OMFG..."

But, I think he's talking about Sora, seeing how they do look alike.

*Don't flame at me, none of us know, what the current status of Ven is. Plus, its a joke.

Rell

Hum.....Sora! Because that sence has always been in the game. But now if somebody plays it they think VEN! See what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back