• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who was he referring to?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinsei

EDIT:

I have 2 problems with that.
1) That extra boss battle shouldn't count as an actual meeting cause isn't it an optional boss battle? You didn't have to do it right?
2) Nomura also said that the 3 characters (Ven, Aqua, and Terra) are all new characters with 1 only having a connection to previous characters, he himself stated that all 3 have a big impact cause of element denomination.
Sora - Ven
Riku - Terra
Kairi - Aqua

I'm not saying i agree with the fact that the referral was to Ven, but I'm just stating my thoughts on why it could be he was referring to Ven.

Well thats exactly why it would make that boss battle so cool. Its optional yet it is referenced. It wasn't put in the game for no reason...

Also why would he be lugging an 11+ year old dead body around? Ven didn't die in the video if thats what you were assuming.

However I do like the idea of Xemnas gaining the memory of Xehanort back. That would be interesting but it wouldn't really make sense seeing as how Xemnas is a nobody and therefore doesn't really have any ties to his original. We may learn more about Xemnas in 358/2 Days. Maybe it has something to do with why Roxas joined the Organization maybe it doesn't.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I have 2 problems with that.
1) That extra boss battle shouldn't count as an actual meeting cause isn't it an optional boss battle? You didn't have to do it right?

Optional or not, the battle against Xemnas was canon and did happen...

2) Nomura also said that the 3 characters (Ven, Aqua, and Terra) are all new characters with 1 only having a connection to previous characters, he himself stated that all 3 have a big impact cause of element denomination.
Sora - Ven
Riku - Terra
Kairi - Aqua

Nomura tends to contredict himself sometimes...
In a later interview, I recall him saying that Ven was connected to Roxas, and also Sora...
He also stated the connection of the character's names...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back