• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Who wants to translate?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
J

JadeOceans

Hey, here's a quick translation I did. I'm not sure about a couple of words because the kanji were kind of mashed and there were no voices. But even if the exact wording isn't right, I think the meaning is still the same. ;)

I started where the fight with English voices leaves off:

Unknown: You want to know?

You don't feel anything. You don't have feelings. You want the meaning of it?

Roxas: 'Roxas'...

Unknown/Ansem: The new you.

Axel: So you finally woke up?

Roxas: Axel..

Axel: Or maybe you're going to sleep, huh...

Pretty soon, we won't even be able to meet like this in our subconscious.

Roxas: I'll be returning to my original form.

Axel: All this time, I've been thinking. Namine said it too. Roxas...you have a heart, don't you? That is, Namine and I...we really don't have hearts, right?

Roxas: That's... Even I don't know that.

Axel: You're probably right...

Roxas: But a heart isn't something you can see. I've started to think, 'What if it's something you can feel?'

If that's the case... No, let's stop this for now.

Axel: What? At such a vital point?

Roxas: Sora will find the answer. He is me, after all.

Axel: Yeah...

This is so nostalgic... Do you remember? The first time we met, the day you got your new name. We watched the sun set from here, just like this.

Roxas: Yeah... my hometown. Everyone... Hayner, Pence, Olette... I wonder if they're happy.

Axel: Maybe you can meet them again. Once you have the answer.

Roxas: Yeah... So, I'd better go. Sora's waiting.

Axel: Yeah...guess so.

This ice cream sure is salty.

Roxas: See you later, Axel.

Axel: See you later, partner.

Hope that helps!