• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Wisdom

Re:Com is a game to get or a game to skip? cuz i have the Gameboy version and the graphics were ok but i wanna see if i should get it. And if u want put some Pros and Cons about this game so me and other ppl can see if it is a good one :p

Pros-

Cons-

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Personally, I wanted to play Re: CoM so that I would be able to see everything above the 2D graphics of the GBA game. And the voice acting didn't hurt, either. :p

However, it's not much different than the GBA version, although longer, you don't have to constantly press the A button to continue reading what they're saying, and you get to see the great characters shown off better.

So, I got it, and I'm not regretting it. Then again, I'm the type of person to replay a game over and over, so it didn't really matter that I already had it.

rikufan06

uh you should get it
there is plenty more to see and do
im ust say the miny games are kinda entrertaining

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Well even though the storyline is very much alike to the point there isen't any real surprises the game was remade with many new eited scenes and also the endings do give more hints to kh2, but not many, mostley on Riku's part in his credits. Either way it's a good game to get and you'll enjoy playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back