• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks that Tifa is worthless in Kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinoa

I think she's totally worthless, why can she stop appearing everywhere cloud is?

mogcaiz

Website
mogcaiz.deviantart.com
Final Fantasy characters appearing in KH1 was cool. Cause they had new style and way of looking.
It was just pure awesomness to see them all.

Now the tried to do the same in KH2, but as already mentioned.. most of them where pointless and Tifa did nothing than just showing off her fancy moves.

away to the ligh

Well. I think she wasn't necessary, but she was a good cameo. I mean, your a big FF game fan, then it was good to have in there. That's one of the games biggest promises, was having good, claasic, well known FF characters in the game. Also, fighting along side a cutie like that, well, was just awesome!

LittleDragonZ

Actually i quite liked her meaninglessly kicking the walls lol.
A bit of a short appearance but it was fine with me, because of her objective was to find Cloud.
We might end up finding Rinoa appearing in KH3 and having a very similar role.

away to the ligh

most likely. Ya ask me though, as said in kingdom hearts2, where ever cloud goes, tifa shall to. I think in kingdom hearts3, they should have some romantic link between Tidus and Una, don't you?

away to the ligh

Well, like it was said in kh2, where ever cloud goes, tifa follows. If ya ask me, I think kh3 should have some romantic link between tidus and Yuna, don't ya?

Masamune

Big Boss
Dunno if i should say worthless.. annoying? yes.

Well, like it was said in kh2, where ever cloud goes, tifa follows. If ya ask me, I think kh3 should have some romantic link between tidus and Yuna, don't ya?

Between ME and Yuna

away to the ligh

To start off, sorry with the double post, error with my tech, happens ta everyone some times, and 2cd, Yuna's husband. Quite a valient title if I do say so my self. You think Riku's really qualified for Yunas luv. You ask me, I think Riku and Payne belong together more. More personallity comparison.

away to the ligh

Don't know? Fenrir keyblade was awesome, and well worth the fight with Sephiroth, but the scene after the fight took a turn for the worst when Tifa entered.

LittleDragonZ

About what you said earlier with Tidus and Yuna.
IMO I believe that Rinoa would have a better chance of appearing first then Yuna because Squall has been a bigger role compared to Tidus.
Plus the fact that they would have to make Tidus the age he is in FF10 for it to work.

away to the ligh

About what you said earlier with Tidus and Yuna.
IMO I believe that Rinoa would have a better chance of appearing first then Yuna because Squall has been a bigger role compared to Tidus.
Plus the fact that they would have to make Tidus the age he is in FF10 for it to work.

Well, if you remember. KH1, Tidus was a kid. KH2, Yuna was a kid (cherreb actually), so add the years that went by in the game, and I say that would make a good romance story.:thumbup:

away to the ligh

I still agree she didn't have to be in the game, but she was still a good cameo. Yet, if that's the way people feel about her, than that's like saying there shouldn't FF cameos at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back