• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks that Saix should be the leader of the orginization?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who thinks that Saix should be the leader of the orginization?

• Yes

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • No

Votes: 39 66.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FullmetalPaladin

saix is cool and all, but i think he would say skrew this and just kill them for pissing him off. What good is orginization X!! with 1 guy?

He does kick a lot of ass.

Saixs' WRATH

Sorry havent looked at this much but i may not agree with you guys but you do have some good points. I like hearing why and why not and ya he'd probly kill off the rest of the members but thats why you don't mess with him.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Just face it, Organization XIII was a total screw up, here's why:

Roxas-Wanted to "find himself"
Larxene-Followed Marluxia
Marluxia-Even stupider and more girlier then Larxene and tried to betray Xemnas who was obviously more powerful and intelligent then him.
Luxord-Gambling issues.
Demyx-Homosexual....and proud.
Axel-Pretended to die in KH2 so he could cut his hair and play the part of Reno in advent children. Plus he fell in love with Roxas, face it, he's a pedofile, he likes little blonde boys, especially with the voice of Jesse Mcartney.
Saïx-I don't know, he could of helped more. Somewhat psychotic.
Zexion-Emo. Never even used his weapon >.> NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR A 3, NOMARU, YOU BASTARD!
Lexaeus-Should of joined the WWE. He didn't really do much. He was the only member who didn't survive long enough for Sora to meet,besides Zexion.
Vexen-To obsessed with science.
Xaldin-Actually, I think he was one of the strongest members in the organization, although he should of used his abilities elsewhere....manipulating Beast was a crappy job for anyone with his capabilities.
Xigbar-To cocky.
Xemnas-Any idiot who would recruit an organization with half the people as homosexuals and outcasts, obviously had childhood problems. I'm sure that everything he couldn't remember involved drugs, alchohal, and to much mouthwash.
Sephiroth could have taken them all at once.

It's clear that the leader of Organization XIII should be Darth Vader.

"I am your father."

Last edited:

I

The Show Must Go On
Haku said:
Just face it, Organization XIII was a total screw up, here's why:

Roxas-Wanted to "find himself"
Larxene-Followed Marluxia
Marluxia-Even stupider and more girlier then Larxene and tried to betray Xemnas who was obviously more powerful and intelligent then him.
Luxord-Gambling issues.
Demyx-Homosexual....and proud.
Axel-Pretended to die in KH2 so he could cut his hair and play the part of Reno in advent children. Plus he fell in love with Roxas, face it, he's a pedofile, he likes little blonde boys, especially with the voice of Jesse Mcartney.
Saïx-I don't know, he could of helped more. Somewhat psychotic.
Zexion-Emo. Never even used his weapon >.> NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR A 3, NOMARU, YOU BASTARD!
Lexaeus-Should of joined the WWE. He didn't really do much. He was the only member who didn't survive long enough for Sora to meet.
Vexen-To obsessed with science.
Xaldin-Actually, I think he was one of the strongest members in the organization, although he should of used his abilities elsewhere....manipulating Beast was a crappy job for anyone with his capabilities.
Xigbar-To cocky.
Xemnas-Any idiot who would recruit an organization with half the people as homosexuals and outcasts, obviously had childhood problems. I'm sure that everything he couldn't remember involved drugs, alchohal, and to much mouthwash.
Sephiroth could have taken them all at once.

It's clear that the leader of Organization XIII should be Darth Vader.

"I am your father."

haha! you are so silly.

in my opinion xemnas should stay teh leader cause he's liek teh ultimate bad guy *cough*. he technically was the bad guy in kh1, the leader of the bad guys in khcom, and was still the major bad guy in kh2. xemnas is pimp. saix, though i love him, just has some *emotional* issues he needs to resolve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back