• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks that Saix should be the leader of the orginization?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who thinks that Saix should be the leader of the orginization?

• Yes

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • No

Votes: 39 66.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Batz

Kawaiikousuke said:
Sorry to say this but once again the rankings of the Org..are in the order that they join..not strength or who is superior to who...its just the number that they get when they join.....but Saix is seen as Xenmas second in command....in my eyes anyways

Saix..is too good to be the leader of the org....

Actually I believe the rankings determine both the order in which they joined AND their ranking. That's why, in Chain of Memories, Vexen (#4) was pissed at Marluxia (#11) for ordering him around. He said something along the lines, if I remember, that he was a senior member of the Organization, which implies a superior rank. That also explains why Marluxia and Larxene (#12) betrayed the Organization in that game. They are not the leaders, they have no sway, they were about as low as you can possibly be in the group. That's why they would have had to take over the Organization in order to commit their evil deeds.

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
I don't think Saix would fit in as a leader of the Orgainzation...Cause he lookm well weird and he doesn't look evil as he is but if that happen that he was the leader..Well, that would be great cause he is not that evil as same as Xenmas...lol but the game would be that fun if the leader is not evil lol.

But I think like Xigbar or Luxord would fit in since they are old and look like they know more then those younger member!!!!

Saixs' WRATH

This is great i never thought i would get this many responses. I like hearing people argue it because they all seem to back up their reasons but some are just haters. Please keep them coming.

Royale

manic
[Yeah,because Xemnas can use all the attacks of everyone in the Org and Saix can't.And Xemnas is much more stronger.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
no.because saix was too easy.i beat him on my first try!he is too weak to run the org.i think axel(fav character next to demyx!!) could hav ran the org.saix would be the berserker u use in a tight situation.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
No, Siax should not be leader.
Firstly, I think Xaldin is harder than Saix is.
We've seen what Xemnas can do, I mean come on. The laser thing at the end of the last fight. Saix randomly goes out of control, too. Not exactly good leader material. Besides, we all know Xemnas is more evil.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
Saix could be the leader but i dont think it would be good. Xemnas has that ability to put fear into the others. if you recall when Marluxia threatened to tell Xemnas that vexen had failed, vexen totaly begged him not to. Saix couldnt do that. so i think that Saix is good just as Xemnas's right hand man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back