• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who thinks riku is way cooler then sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

electrikeyblade14

i like them both equally. almost like opposites! sora's strength comes from light, and riku's comes from dark. (i'm currently judging their 'coolness' by strength)

libreg

riku is cooler and better because he is more loyal and more cool and just plain better. I know most of you probably like sora better than riku but I think he just has more character than sora because sora (even though I like him too just not as much as riku) is a plain good guy main character type of guy that you play as and everyone likes him but riku is diffrent he's not just one of those typical badasses he actually talks lol! :)

alchemist

in my opinion, i think riku is better than sora because he control both the powers of light and darkness and that is something sora might never be able to do

Tengo

I like Riku more, I've always appreciated the more mature characters of Square-Enix. Riku can have his power, know what to do with it, and control it in an effective mannor. Sora can do the same, but just seems to have a more childish fashion.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Sora's not childish! He's actually more mature than Riku since he wasn't fooled by the darkness! In anotehr threaad that was exactly lke this, I listed about 16 reasons why Sora's more mature than Riku!

And Sorais more cooler too! Have you seen him in KH2?? He looks AWESOME! But as you guys would say, 'He looks more "mature" and not as "childish"; his expression and the way he moves are also not as "childish".' For the love of God! He never looked immature or acted it and was NEVER childish! Sheesh!
But, for all of you guys who have doubts in there minds, Sora in KH2 is WAY more cooler than Riku! Go look at him again!
And, Sora is ALWAYS cooler than Riku! Even in KH and COM!

There, I made my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back