• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks KH3 should have a new character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neverfate

Personally I would love to have a whole new cast of characters, maybe even a female lead character to change things up. As much as fanboys and girls want the original character to return, I've actually seen them go through enough. It wouldn't seem right to have them constantly come back over and over. It would cheapen the experience of the the first games to me.

III.KeY

T.K.O.L. said:
I think it would be cool if a new girl character came in and riku and her fell in love because it would be sora+Kairi and Riku+?. what do u guys think?

NO.

Riku falling in love is just... <.< weird.

Anyway, a girl in KH3 as a main character is definitely gonna ruin the whole KH story... What's a girl gonna have as teammates? Minnie and Daisy? Oh, and let's not forget drives! Flower Form, Beauty Form-- hell no!!!111

III.KeY

^Took the words right out of me mouth. I mean, c'mon! Sora is way too cool to leave out in the dark... Same with Roxas.

pokeman54

Roxas527 said:
i just posted a thread about this THE CHARACTERS ARE NOT DONALD SORA AND GOOFY NOR FROM THE SECRET VID ARE THEY SORA KAIRI AND RIKU. nomura said if he even made a kh3 hed make all new characters.

what the hell...its all speculation. no guarantee its sora riku and kairi there. even though it may seem the most obvious pick of people...thats only based on what we know from the first two games. kh(3?) is a whole new game with all new storylines and whatnot...so don go around saying "OMG ITS RIKU SORA AND KAIRI!" until nomura opens his mouth and says it himself.

anyways...it would be helpful if people actually POST up links to interviews before saying "nomura said this" or "nomura said that"...nomura says a lot of things...

well...it would be cool if like they released two versions of the game...one you play as sora, the other you play as a new girl character...and both stories each revolve around teh same storyline, but from two different characters...and you see the two stories intertwine with each other till the final battle and such...when they both fight each other...

pokeman54

you get bored with teh main character when his story has already been resolved.
after the story is complete, the main character is just an ordinary human being, and everything extraordinary about him is resolved as well.

Sora0-0

There should be a new character I think Playing with Sora is cool and if think about it KH3 wouldn't look right with no Donald and Goof

Axel425

no i think you gotta keep sora if only a little bit and there are more antagonists if u look closely...

Hot_Chocolate

i did read an interview a while ago that said that nomura wont treat kingdom hearts like finaly fantasy. its not going to go on forever. he said the storyline will stop at a game and the serires will be finished. i dont think he would put any new main characters in if he wanted the series to end.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I don't know if anyone has heard this but Noruma has already stated that the Main character will have to change and quite frankly at the end of KH2 when you watch the secret trailers you have that since of feeling that KH3 will have a brand new character

cornyperson

Jinx said:
I don't know if anyone has heard this but Noruma has already stated that the Main character will have to change and quite frankly at the end of KH2 when you watch the secret trailers you have that since of feeling that KH3 will have a brand new character
when did he say this?? and why would he contradict himself?? if he said that Kingdom Hearts is Soras story, then why would he say that he is going to change the main character??

*Twilight*

Sora's story is basically over. That's really the only reason why I want another main character. He found Kairi, Riku, and the King which was what he was trying to do since the beginning. I guess Noruma could finally have him open this 'door to the light' but that's not really what Sora wanted to do.
So if Sora is the main character in KH3, I hope he actually has a reason to travel around. Otherwise, time for new main character! And not a female...unless she's not a stereotypical female.

Kunoke

Nomura has already said that KH2 is the end of Sora's story.

Will there be a new character? Maybe, but maybe not. Nomura could just think up a new story for Sora. >.>

But I doubt it XD I think there's going to be new characters.

Kunoke

violent_anger said:
well kunoke, can you show me where nomura said that? since the letter in the bottle at the end inplied the oppisite of that

No, no I can't. Sorry I don't memorize URLs I saw like, however long it was ago?

I distinctly remember him saying that KH2 is the end of Sora's story though. You don't have to believe me. It's not like you have proof either. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back