• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks KH3 should have a new character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxlilu16xx

i think there is enough girls and guys as there is and i think that there sould be more disney characters then wat there is... will n e way that is my opion

BULLETPROOF

yes i think they should, it would be awesome if you would be riku. Sora's eyes show out too much, i meanw ho has dark blue eyes ?

Hot_Chocolate

w/e well just have to wait and see. it will msot likely take another 3 some odd years to make it. and he has just started brainstorming about the next game. so he has the obligation to change his mind during the corse of time. so w/e he might have said. i wouldnt take it in full account until a good while from now or wen he starts making new statements

NoBoDy ImPoRtAnT

Make Riku the next main character, but put him as the main character of not Kingdom Hearts 3, but something like Kingdom Hearts: Riku's Story or something like that.

brown

shot_gun17 said:
i think KH3 should have a new charecter preferably female cuz im already bored whit sora and roxas?how bout you?:)

no female, i dont care what you think lol.....no but seriously if they do decide to have a female, then you should be able to pick 2 different characters either a male or female.

brown

NoBoDy ImPoRtAnT said:
Make Riku the next main character, but put him as the main character of not Kingdom Hearts 3, but something like Kingdom Hearts: Riku's Story or something like that.

even tho riku is my fav. i dont think a game about him would be all that great. considering the game wouldnt be that long, at least it would seem that way to me. and a gameboy release would be kinda weak considering chain of memories wasnt that fun, if they do another gameboy game i hope it wouldnt be the card system, i didnt like it.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
no the game shjould just stay sora....but if they do make a new one this time be able to battle with mickey and other people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back