• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks KH3 should have a new character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
no, i wont allow a KH game without sora especially a female...im not rasicst its jsut i dont think i could see an aggresive game with a girl as the main charater

Sora Kun

Well, I don't think they have revealed Riku's Nobody, if he ever
Spoiler Spoiler Show
But, who knows, we'll find out ourselves 4 years from now.

Hot_Chocolate

i really dont want it to change i love the story with sora kairi and riku. even though i think it will probably end up changing i hope there still incoorperated in the game.

cornyperson

i don't think they will change the characters, especially since the first three games were Sora, Donald, & Goofy. what game has ever done that? not that it matters but it seems unrealistic to think that all of a sudden, on the fourth game, Nomura would decide to change the main characters. looking at the secret movie for KH1, it seems that the main characters are different, but when we got KH2, everything was the same. the secret movie in KH2 could just be a random cutscene from KH3.

axelkicks22

yea if sora and riku and the gang left it wouldnt be the same i would still get the game but idk a girl would also stink

Raynax

keyblader1234567 said:
no, i wont allow a KH game without sora especially a female...im not rasicst its jsut i dont think i could see an aggresive game with a girl as the main charater
umm being against a girl is sexism, not racism. lol

axelkicks22

true i can see that and if he does somethin with the main characters i hope that is what he does

Hot_Chocolate

i can see nomura making different playable characters such as roxas. and i was jw. if u look at
Spoiler Spoiler Show

couldnt that be riku kairi and sora like sometiem in the future. in a recent interview nomura wouldnt say if this game would be a direct sequal to the the other kh games. it could be set right after the last. in the past. or in the future.

axelkicks22

that is possible but he said he put them in costumes to hid their faces and not reveal their identity so noone really knows

a_p_c_89

im a female.....
but id definatly not want a female character... i jsut dont think it would work.
plus, sora and roxas are awesome enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back