• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks KH should have random encounters??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Ummm, like encounter fights or...? I'm not sure I get what you mean.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I do not want to go back KH COM encounters, they take to long and they are annoying.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
If that's what he means then no. I like the encounters the way they were outside of CoM. That was one of the problems I had with CoM.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I don't have the slightest idea as to how that would make the battling more realistic.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I meant the ones of on pokemon.
I liked that about CoM had a nice RPG feel to it.

Birnax

like can't take two steps without a battle starting random encounter? If thats what you mean then thats a terrible idea.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It wouldn't Nostalgia, stop bitchin'.

The way it is now lends far more strategic elements. Yes random encounters may give it more of a classic RPG feel, but KH is an ACTION RPG made during a time when few games stick with the old ways and the combat should stay how it is.

ForgotenProphecy

random encounters would kill the exploring!!!
SAY NO TO RANDOM ENCOUNTERS ON THE KH SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND ITS REALISTIC ENOUGH THE WAY IT IS.
and yes i feel this strongly about it^^

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
It's even less realistic, if you ask me. What I'd like, however, would be if the Heartless didn't show up in the same area all the time. That would keep you on your toes.

Actually, only one thing is keeping me from agreeing with you. I understand what you mean, but it's very convenient to know where heartless will pop up when one is level-grinding.

It wouldn't Nostalgia, stop bitchin'.

I'm not bitching, but Reno/Axel is ignoring the question.

ForgotenProphecy

It's even less realistic, if you ask me. What I'd like, however, would be if the Heartless didn't show up in the same area all the time. That would keep you on your toes.

I agree it sucks knowing whats coming.

The way it is now lends far more strategic elements. Yes random encounters may give it more of a classic RPG feel, but KH is an ACTION RPG made during a time when few games stick with the old ways and the combat should stay how it is.

There's nothing stratigic with KH battles, i beat heartless and nobodies in 2 or 3 hits.

SwordsmenXIII

I like the encounters in the regular games because it was easier way of encountering enemies and also faster.

But if they went back to the COM encounters then I'd be very angry and i guess a little confused for why they would put it back in the series and it took way to long to finish them off. :p

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I dont think random encounters fit the kingdom hearts series.... good in other rpgs though like pokemon and Final fantasy, not kingdom hearts....

Its actually one of the things i hated most about chain of memories... halfway through the game it was so annoying it killed the mood of it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back