• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who thinks KH 2 FM+ is coming stateside?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

coming stateside?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Hey, can you believe the polls are even? XD

i know this means that other people strongy believe that kh2fm and kh:Re-com are coming or not coming to the states we will just ahve to wait and see what happens who knows square may bring it to the states only time will tell.

OneWingedDemon

It won't.

As for RE:CoM, it'd be interesting to see the American voice actors alter their voice to fit how they sounded in KH1. Well, for Sora and Riku.

yugi300

Um I voted yes KH Re: CoM is pretty much like an FM type of KH it's just that
Re:CoM would be on PS2 instead of GBA psh big deal. I did get the GBA CoM
but I mean I got stuck at a certain point against fighting Riku so yeah whatever.
Anyways KH FM didn't come(or did it?) so I don't think KH2 FM+ would come but hey you never
know!

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Not a very high chance that it is. :/ KH: FM games are only available in Japan. You get this chip or whatever its called--can somebody correct me on this--I know there's a name for it and use that to play the game but I think illegally from what I heard. XD

TepidShark

Awards
I am torn on this rumor because last time I was disrought to find out it wasn't coming, so I don't want to believe the rumor but than again I do want to believe it.

Kyoyama

my vote is biased, i had it based on whther or not i hoooped it would come, but chances are no, but now at least there's a little hope that disney is casting new voices for CoM

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
No I highly doubt it. I wish, but no. KHFM+ never did. KHRECOM isn't, neither is KH2FM+ isn't. I wish it was. Truely I do, but it's not. If it does, I'll throw a party, but it's not.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Only way it'll come here is if Square loses a whole lot a money producing these new games, which I highly doubt.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Manchester Black said:
KHII FM+ and RE: Chain of Memories are NOT going to be available outside of Japan. EVER. Yes, we all understand that you'd really, REALLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY like them to be, but they won't, no matter how much you beg. It's actually just getting annoying now. Just stop.

So yeah...Final Mix isn't coming over here. Please...it truly is annoying to see things like this every other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back