• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who thinks GTX is a son of a *langauge*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora'slightMZ1

Yeah, yeah. Keep talking. It doesn't rival KHI! :mad: KHI is awsome too. And if you try to edit this, I don't give a shit to u, GTX. Oh wait. That should be : GayTuxwearinXFreak!

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Re: who thinks GTX is a son of a bitch?

Dude! I hope you get banned! GTX is awesome...you can't advertise on ther forums..I called rules...And there is no cussing anymore...you are so going to get banned..XD

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE

Okay, now you've gone too far, you dumbass.
You neverrrr want to get a mod angry, ever. They can ban you for life, and GTX will probably do that right now.
Have a nice life in KHInsider hell :p .

It's not the point of the rivalry. There are certain terms and conditions that you must obide by. You broke several of those rules by advertising your site, and way more with this spamming thread. Bye bye :p

sora'slightMZ1

So? Like I care. You pinheads. At least I have REAL friends.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★

sora'slightMZ1 said:
Yeah, yeah. Keep talking. It doesn't rival KHI! :mad: KHI is awsome too. And if you try to edit this, I don't give a shit to u, GTX. Oh wait. That should be : GayTuxwearinXFreak!

I shaal laugh at you ban....are you dumb?...You start your first impression getting flamed and banned. XD

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks

*Raises Hand*

Just because I closed your thread is no reason for an outburst like this. It could have easily have been PMed to me.

I never said anything about it rivaling KHI, so I hope you weren't point that at me. Personally I don't care if you hate me, the fact is you didn't read the rules and your thread was closed because of that. And now you get a warning for language and disobeying the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back