• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks BBS will be best KH yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So which one will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Watanabe's writing it and I hope Disney gets the attention that it deserves after being abandoned in every KH game except for the first one.

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
most likely BBS!!it sounds like its gonna be the best out of all the games so far i agree on the downsides of the game like no sora :( lol but oh well not too big a deal.I can't wait for that game ^^!!

Abbot

Y'know. I heard somewhere, I think on these forums, that the KH2:FM+ secret ending was to be in BBS. So, I kinda see the need to have armour somewhere in the game. Otherwise, they're going to have to do quite a bit of editing to the cutscene. Watch the scene, and see how badly TAV get attacked. Now, watch the scene again, and imagine them going through the same things WITHOUT the armour. Think of the armour more as a way to keep things looking less brutal.

A

Azrael

most likely BBS!!it sounds like its gonna be the best out of all the games so far i agree on the downsides of the game like no sora :( lol but oh well not too big a deal.I can't wait for that game ^^!!

Sora's sucked with his portrayal in kHII.

Re:CoM Sora pwned.

Terra might be the most interesting out of them.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
I thought Sora was okay in KH2. He was a douche bag in CoM. Haven't played RE:CoM, I assume he's not much different.

He's the exact same, because it's the same game =/

In KH2 he was immature, and honestly, kind of a fag. I liked him in CoM.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Y'know. I heard somewhere, I think on these forums, that the KH2:FM+ secret ending was to be in BBS. So, I kinda see the need to have armour somewhere in the game. Otherwise, they're going to have to do quite a bit of editing to the cutscene. Watch the scene, and see how badly TAV get attacked. Now, watch the scene again, and imagine them going through the same things WITHOUT the armour. Think of the armour more as a way to keep things looking less brutal.
I actually can't seem to imagine them fighting him without the armor...it will seem so brutal if they had normal clothes on..

Alex999

I actually can't seem to imagine them fighting him without the armor...it will seem so brutal if they had normal clothes on..

thats is actually an excellent point. nice job for noticing that.

Think exactly of the swirling keyblades when they're blasting through aqua and knock her helmet off.

i think we can all agree that the same scene would not work without the armor

Allister Rose

French Lover
Wow..did you not just say what i said >_>

Probably look at AC:Complete >_>

My logic is wierd when you just said what i said?
And used a direct example of what i said to make your point?
Yes its true most games do get ports for the cash.
Have you read gaming news for the past years?
Bioshock is on ps3 now too?
Guess why?
TO MAKE MORE CASH.

Its like asking

You: Yo TN whyd you add like a couple new scenes and like a extra 20 minutes about that dumb orphan Denzel?
TN: I have a bad habit of remaking things that could be better.

If they see an opening to make more cash with a port they will do it.
The reason i said it wont be the best Kh game is because its a system that isnt going down a very great route as of now >_>
Now if they port it it may have some hope of doing better D:
Get me now?

If you look at the psp communities take on sony and the platform they chose it for i dont think itll sell to hot >_>\
If they port it though.
Maybe it will have a chance and be the best kh game out there.
Lol like 80% of sonys fanbase left after there
"LOL WE HAD A UMD-;ESS PSP PLANNED ALONG TIME AGO" STUNT.

Trust me we will see a port ---

i'm not questioning if there will be a port, your first comment said it wont be the best game until it get's one. and i wanted to know why, but instead you said all this promotional stuff. FF7 ACC doesnt count, it's a movie.

Eh, not really. Looks interesting, but not as interesting as everyone else thinks it is. XD Looks more boring than anything.

the gameplay looks great, how does it look boring? they cant reveal everything to us

Radon

mofo
I think it will be great but not as great as the original KH. I know that nothing will ever be as good as KH1. But BBS will be great. At least it has platforming, that element of gameplay that was completley forgotten in KH2.

Abbot

thats is actually an excellent point. nice job for noticing that.

Think exactly of the swirling keyblades when they're blasting through aqua and knock her helmet off.

i think we can all agree that the same scene would not work without the armor

Yes, exactly my point. Also, it would seem a lot less epic. Like, if they didn't have the armour on, MX wouldn't be able to crack Ven's helmet, and I thought that part of the cutscene was kind of awesome/emotional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back