• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks BBS will be best KH yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So which one will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
i don't think they will VA in english since the game isn't out yet...

The game wouldn't have to be out in japan to start VAing in english. If they're VAing in Japan, it means that they have a final or close to final copy of what the script is going to be, and then they just translate it into english.

Alex999

The game wouldn't have to be out in japan to start VAing in english. If they're VAing in Japan, it means that they have a final or close to final copy of what the script is going to be, and then they just translate it into english.

they were voice recording two months ago, we don't know if they had just started or had been doing it for a while. but who knows if its true then this is good news.

Pratiko

Awards
Er, the dec09 date is from amazon.co.jp or smthing, not square's date, amirite?
It'll probably be after/during January/February, seeing as how Square delays everything :<

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Just to bring this back to topic:

No, I don't think BBS will be the best game. Why? It might be good, even have better stories than all the other games, but trust me, when it comes out everyone will be disappointed, because their anticipation causes them to have an unconcious expectation of the game that slowly increases as they are constantly exposed to new ideas such as trailers and theories. In the end, the game might be awesome, but they had unconciously developed such a high expectation of it that it would score low when compared to their expectations, and they would end up disappointed as they play an incredible game.

You have been warned. Trust me, everyone would enjoy the game more if they knew less about it.

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b

No, I don't think BBS will be the best game. Why? It might be good, even have better stories than all the other games, but trust me, when it comes out everyone will be disappointed, because their anticipation causes them to have an unconcious expectation of the game that slowly increases as they are constantly exposed to new ideas such as trailers and theories. In the end, the game might be awesome, but they had unconciously developed such a high expectation of it that it would score low when compared to their expectations, and they would end up disappointed as they play an incredible game.

You have been warned. Trust me, everyone would enjoy the game more if they knew less about it.

yep i think its over rated!!!

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

i hype games but i always end up loving them at the second playthrough

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Kingdom Hearts 2 had a ridiculous build up. All the worlds were revealed before the game was released, and there was so litle we hadn't already gathered from trailers. As for the game being the 'best', of course that's all just opinionated, but being a fan of the earliest Disney classics I know that it'll have some of my favourite worlds (as long as they're not butchered). I also like the new characters a lot. It's certainly quite different with the lack of Sora and multiple scenarios, but there's a lot I'm looking forward to, especially the new environments and backstories.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Having looked on what I posted before, I would like to add that this game might be one of the best (though I doubt it'll outdo KH) because we're finally gonna know just what the fuck is going on.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Having looked on what I posted before, I would like to add that this game might be one of the best (though I doubt it'll outdo KH) because we're finally gonna know just what the fuck is going on.

well tetsuya nomura said it's going to be sad....so if kh had a sad ending, then BBS must have this really heart0felt kinda sad

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
well tetsuya nomura said it's going to be sad....so if kh had a sad ending, then BBS must have this really heart0felt kinda sad

Mhm. Probably sad in the event that someone is gonna die. I'm thinking probably Ven. Which makes sense since I think he might just get 'erased'.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Mhm. Probably sad in the event that someone is gonna die. I'm thinking probably Ven. Which makes sense since I think he might just get 'erased'.

i dont think true death will be in BBS.....and i just meant that the story will be sadder than kh....and personally COM was better than kh.....i know some people didnt like the card system, but the story was great and served a pretty good filler for kh2

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
i dont think true death will be in BBS.....and i just meant that the story will be sadder than kh....and personally COM was better than kh.....i know some people didnt like the card system, but the story was great and served a pretty good filler for kh2

I've never played CoM or re:CoM so I wouldn't know. Having said that, KH II left a lot of room for improvement so I can't really comment on that, either. But I hope the ending of BBS is something that will hit me really hard. Hell, I shed a tear at the end of KH because I thought it was kind of sad, even though I would gladly rip out Kairi's uterus any day. I hope it'll be sadder than that. But having said that, this is Disney so death isn't a common theme. But I do have a feeling that something bad is going to happen to Ven (since he talked about being 'erased' which makes me wonder) and, of course, Aqua (since her armour is seen in the RoS.)

Allister Rose

French Lover

I've never played CoM or re:CoM so I wouldn't know. Having said that, KH II left a lot of room for improvement so I can't really comment on that, either. But I hope the ending of BBS is something that will hit me really hard. Hell, I shed a tear at the end of KH because I thought it was kind of sad, even though I would gladly rip out Kairi's uterus any day. I hope it'll be sadder than that. But having said that, this is Disney so death isn't a common theme. But I do have a feeling that something bad is going to happen to Ven (since he talked about being 'erased' which makes me wonder) and, of course, Aqua (since her armour is seen in the RoS.)

i highly suggest you play COM or Re:COM.....

Allister Rose

French Lover

Yeah, I really want to BUT it is sold nowhere in England, where I live. Which sucking fucks. Ehhh I'll have someone order it for me from eBay.

same here! wait...i know re:COM never made it but you should be able to find it....or at least watch the story on youtube...

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
As much as I love KH1, I think BBS will indeed be the best entry in the Kingdom Hearts series yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back