• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who think.............

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kthundercat

I know that this is totally off topic and everything but that was really funny, the first post. You are sick and demented, I agree that you should hate the voice actor not the character.

SH_Brat

Actually, Areith is kind of cool. I think they should have Mandy Moore protray her voice again. Like in Kingdom Hearts. Other than that, they will probably be killing Tifa. Cloud seems to be more open with Areith anyway. Maybe, they won't kill either of them. She shouldn't die though. I hate Tifa... Don't know why, but I don't think they should kill her just so Cloud can be with Areith. Wasn't she who he was looking for in the first game anyway?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
ILoveKh2ForLife said:
Wow I like Aerith and its Aeris in Final Fantasy 7 and Advent Children. Aerith is for Kingdom Hearts cuz she died. I will give you that she doesnt play a big role buty put it this way the smaller role she plays the less u have to see of her. Also im pretty sure that shes in the game cuz Cloud is so Cloud would probably have to go to if she was gonna leave.

No. The fact that her name was Aerith in KH1 and Aeris in KH2 was that it was a bad translation.

It doesn't matter. She has a small part, with very few lines. skip the scene. But I did hate hers, Leon's, and Xehanort new VA's. He couldn't say "Kingdom Hearts..fill me...with the power of darkness." line for crap

seb0910

yea aerith never really did anything, and her voice sounded robotic and lifeless in KH2. she's stupid so yea they should get rid of her.

Ally McBeal

Website
www.allymcbeal18.deviantart.com
i want aerith in kh..cause she did so happy cloud at the end of kh..and she guides him in kh2...
if aeriths is there..is cause is nomura's favorite girl..after aya vrea..
and she does more than tifa..cid..seifer..or any other character

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
i want her 2 stay in kh cause she plays a role w/ the rest of the ff cast, but she doesnt do nething!!!, at least make her fight or somthin...

SquallLeonheartS

I liked all the old voices from KH1 better than the new ones in KH2. Aerith's, Squall's, Ansem's. Cid sounds especially strange in KH2......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back