• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who think.............

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zelldinchtchick

Who here think that Aeris or Aerith or whatever name she going by now, need to be taking out of any Kingdom Hearts game?

I can't stand her in any games or movie that she in.

Or if they do bring her back kh3 need to have sephiroth take her out again so we can relive that happen moment?

member #8 Axel

You can't blame the character for having a bad voice.Why don't you just hate the poeple who gave her the voice.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Wow I like Aerith and its Aeris in Final Fantasy 7 and Advent Children. Aerith is for Kingdom Hearts cuz she died. I will give you that she doesnt play a big role buty put it this way the smaller role she plays the less u have to see of her. Also im pretty sure that shes in the game cuz Cloud is so Cloud would probably have to go to if she was gonna leave.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I don't think Aerith should leave. Sephiroth, however, should leave. His neverending battle with Cloud can cause anyone to roll their eyes in annoyance.

krazyaznsyco

i dont want her out of the game....just her voice. they gave a terrible choice casting a girl from american pie as the voice of an innocent young women, whereas the actor's most known role as an innocent choir girl who gave it up to gus or whatever his name was and than broke up with him. im rambbaling. i really wished they had recast mandy moore. her voice was a lot better and it did not sound like she had some mucus stuck in her throat.

and whats' up with leon's new voice? sounds a little but like a 40 year old. i missed the old voice of that guy from "Angel" and "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

White_Feather

if u just change the voice actress, there should be no problem
get Mandy Moore back if u have to!
she did a better job of Aerith in KH1

marafi

nooooooooooooo I ADORE AERITH IN KH2! She is sooo adorable! and well i thik they should take out sephiroth! I mean like whats the point of him being there! At least aerith helps the gang noneother like sepphrioth! No she cant died in kh3 she just CANT!! noooooooooooo its wont and will not happen! ill go to the japanese creators to make sure! lol XD

White_Feather

How could anyone want Sephiroth out of the picture???
he is like the baddest baddie created by Nomura!
he would put hm in as a secret boss like both KH1 and KH2

marafi

Exactly why i dont want him in kh3! cos he is the baddest baddie! Argh he annoyes me and is very scary in FF:AC.. I still dont get it why they even put him as a secret boss cos he is soo DAM HARD TO BEAT THE CRAP OF! in kh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back