• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who the FLYING MONKEYS is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
ABERCROMBIEQTx19???
They claim to be two girls named Meagan and Briana. They just IMed me and freaked me out. I don't know them, and they CERTAINLY don't know me. I ask them, do you go to any forums I go to?? And all they said was, "ttyl bye". I insisted if I knowed them because I CERTAINLY didn't give them my AIM, and they blocked me and I blocked them back. :|

Who ARE these people??? Whoever they are, they have the WRONG person...

Last edited:

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
That used to happen to me a lot on AOL. All these random people just IM you. Some, pretend to know who you are, while others stalk you, and make fun of you. That is why I no longer have AOL. A lot of wierd people surf online. That, is why, everyone always tells you to be careful while online. :p

D

Desert Jesus

The best thing to do with these types of people is ignore them. Just let them be freaks, and maybe sooner or later they'll figure out that, not only are they scaring people, they are just being plan obnoxious. lol, just be glad that they weren't hackers...I had 2 of them a while back erasing me from forums and annoying crap like that. ><'

I

inhiding

They used to IM me a while back. ~__~

To this day, I still have no idea as to who they are.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
fruitowl.jpg

AIM is for losers.

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
Well then, what do you propose is a good messenger? :p

I used to have that happen to me too, but that was because I got really bored and went into random chat rooms. >_> Nowadays that doesn't happen, but people I know who I didn't share my sn with somehow grab my sn from somewhere else.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

AIM is bad. First of all it's bad software and can send robots/viruses to your cpu. Also random people can obtain your screen-name. MSN is safe and has better software ^.^. People can't speak to you without your e-mail address.

Conclusion: AIM is for stalkers/pedophiles/losers. >=D

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sophia Esteed said:
I CERTAINLY didn't give them my AIM, and they blocked me and I blocked them back. :|

Who ARE these people??? Whoever they are, they have the WRONG person...

Actually, your AIM is clearly visible in your profile. @_@

Anyway, just block em, and forget it. x_x; Probably losers.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I think it was jesus @_@

Just a theory =P

Eh, if hide was getting the same issue, they might actually be from this forum, who knows. I'll tell you this though, if it's them; they're not going to tell you @_@

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
.Scarlet Letter. said:
AIM is bad. First of all it's bad software and can send robots/viruses to your cpu. Also random people can obtain your screen-name. MSN is safe and has better software ^.^. People can't speak to you without your e-mail address.

WRONG!.
There are ways to enter conversations without email addresses. WikiPedia MSN.

VirusCoreHacker

.Scarlet Letter. said:

Actually: Myspace is for stalkers/pedophiles/losers.

I had aim for yrs to come and I may of had a few problems...let someone actually hacking one of my and dark aura's Sceen names, but we got over it. for me i use both aim and msn. the Ramdom Ims may be annoying but, We're Living in a World Where Technology is the future....i have no regrets using aim.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
xxTsukixx said:
Well then, what do you propose is a good messenger? :p

I used to have that happen to me too, but that was because I got really bored and went into random chat rooms. >_> Nowadays that doesn't happen, but people I know who I didn't share my sn with somehow grab my sn from somewhere else.

^ That's how they probably tracked my SN.
I may consider getting Trillian. Have to ask my rents first >>; The stalkers weren't Pedo's...just weirdos.

.ScarletLetter. said:

Robots? You mean like those PR0N emails I get almost every day??? (In my Hotmail account of all places, oddly o_O)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back