• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who stole the heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenTer

Awards
Terra thinked that he stole Princess Aurora's heart. Then when Master Xehanort said that Terra has no power to steal a heart then who did?:confused:

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
It's hinted that Master Xehanort did it. During his conversation with Braig at the end of Terra's story in Radiant Garden, he mentioned that Terra had too much light in him and that he didn't have that kind of power. The way the camera pans to him and how you only see him smirk instead of seeing his eyes imply that he's the one who did it.

VenTer

Awards
It's hinted that Master Xehanort did it. During his conversation with Braig at the end of Terra's story in Radiant Garden, he mentioned that Terra had too much light in him and that he didn't have that kind of power. The way the camera pans to him and how you only see him smirk instead of seeing his eyes imply that he's the one who did it.
How was he able to manipulate Terra? :confused: And Malificent thought he controlled him?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
How was he able to manipulate Terra? :confused: And Malificent thought he controlled him?

It seems to go like this:

1) Maleficent makes his mind go to sleep.
2) Maleficent uses her magic to move Terra to the actions of extracting the heart. This is just a puppet show and doesn't "do" anything.
3) Xehanort, offscreen, extracts the heart and gives it to Maleficent.
4) Terra is conscious enough during this display to believe he took the heart.

You could argue that once Terra was put to "sleep," his heart really did give in to the darkness and performed the motions, but he still didn't do anything, even if he was trying really hard. Only a master can remove a heart like that, and at the time, he wasn't.

Last edited:

VenTer

Awards
It seems to go like this:

1) Maleficent makes his mind go to sleep.
2) Maleficent uses her magic to move Terra to the actions of extracting the heart. This is just a puppet show and doesn't "do" anything.
3) Xehanort, offscreen, extracts the heart and gives it to Maleficent.
4) Terra is conscious enough during this display to believe he took the heart.

You could argue that once Terra was put to "sleep," his heart really did give in to the darkness and performed the motions, but he still didn't do anything, even if he was trying really hard. Only a master can remove a heart like that, and at the time, he wasn't.
Terra was tricked :0 Man I wish I can say that to him in person. :/Maleficent puppet him and master xehanort was hiding in the shadows and extracted her heart in the process to make look like he took it but he didn't :/

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Poor Terra being tricked and forced like that. He only had two things flowing through his mind.
"What have I done?" and "Hey I'm a lot better than I thought!"

VenTer

Awards
Poor Terra being tricked and forced like that. He only had two things flowing through his mind.
"What have I done?" and "Hey I'm a lot better than I thought!"
Poor Terra, That's it, Turns on my game ans tV screen*
*A magic portal opens up leading to the game and jumps in it*
*stops Malifencent from Terra, and tells him to run it's a trick*

Megavoltage

Awards
If Terra didn't leave the world and stayed to fix the mess(and eventually meet up with Ven and Aqua) do you think the characters would have figured out he's innocent? Like if they asked Eraqus about it, would he have told them that his students weren't taught that ability?

He's innocent but I feel he should have stayed around longer to try and help out. Whether he's guilty or not doesn't matter in the end, a woman lost her heart and needed his help but it was up to Ventus and Aqua to finish it.

Anagram

Banned
If Terra didn't leave the world and stayed to fix the mess(and eventually meet up with Ven and Aqua) do you think the characters would have figured out he's innocent? Like if they asked Eraqus about it, would he have told them that his students weren't taught that ability?

He's innocent but I feel he should have stayed around longer to try and help out. Whether he's guilty or not doesn't matter in the end, a woman lost her heart and needed his help but it was up to Ventus and Aqua to finish it.

Tbh. The entirety of their problems could've been fixed had they just stuck together or went to Eraqus sooner.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Tbh. The entirety of their problems could've been fixed had they just stuck together or went to Eraqus sooner.

All this is part of the somewhat again subpar storytelling as instead of having Xehanort's plans work out in an intricate, mastermind worthy manner, the story writers had just every character besides Xehanort juggling the idiot ball between themselves at certain points during the game.
Terra got the idiot ball most often and held on to it longer than most others, but he by far wasn't the only one.

A single in-universe explanation for at least part of the issues is that TAV were sheltered inside LoD for a majority of their lives (Ventus on top has also only four years worth of memories) and thus had no real idea how the outside world might work.
That casts another bad light on Eraqus though as it then seems that he send out two of his students into the outer world without actually adequately preparing them for such a task.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
All this is part of the somewhat again subpar storytelling as instead of having Xehanort's plans work out in an intricate, mastermind worthy manner, the story writers had just every character besides Xehanort juggling the idiot ball between themselves at certain points during the game.
Terra got the idiot ball most often and held on to it longer than most others, but he by far wasn't the only one.

A single in-universe explanation for at least part of the issues is that TAV were sheltered inside LoD for a majority of their lives (Ventus on top has also only four years worth of memories) and thus had no real idea how the outside world might work.
That casts another bad light on Eraqus though as it then seems that he send out two of his students into the outer world without actually adequately preparing them for such a task.
That's probably what eats me up about BBS. Why didn't Eraqus at least act more concerned? First off he should've went after Xehanort himself since he knew what Xehanort was capable of and put his pupils out of harms way. Second if he was worried about bringing Ven back he should've assisted Aqua looking for him. Instead he just sat at home, tried to kill Ven and then got killed.

Oh and the idiot ball made me think of this....
BChrrtV.png

lol

Samhain

Bronze Member
I'm pretty sure MX also made it appear the darkness that was coming out of Terra was Terra's darkness, when in reality it was MX' darkness at the MoM Exam

VenTer

Awards
I'm pretty sure MX also made it appear the darkness that was coming out of Terra was Terra's darkness, when in reality it was MX' darkness at the MoM Exam
So are tou saying master Xehanort at the second part of the test Terra and Aqua's spar, Master Xehanort implanted darkness in Terra's heart?:confused:

Last edited:

Anagram

Banned
So are tou saying master Xehanort at the second part of the test Terra and Aqua's spar, Master Xehanort implanted darkness in Riku's heart?:confused:

Riku? You mean Terra and I don't think Xehanort can do that. If he could implant darkness then why bother making his hosts fall to their own?

Last edited:

VenTer

Awards
Riku? You mean Terra and I don't think Xehanort can do that. If he could implant darkness then why bother making his hosts fall to their own?
Oh sorry :( yes I meant terra. Sorry my mistake there. I edited it just now. Thanks for pointing it out :)
Hmmm Im not sure, Im confused:confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back