• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who should of played roxas' voice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zejas

Yeah, I agree that Aerith could have used a better voice actor, but Jesse McCartney actually did a good job with Roxas.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
Yea, Jesse Mcartney doesn't really sound like himself, but better.
As for Aerith, I call it nails across a chalkboard.

OblivionRKO4

I noticed that her voice was different too....i think it was way better in kh1. I liked Jesse doing the voice for Roxas too tho.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I would've found it more interesting if they just took Sora's voice, and computer modified it. Or something.

Roxas is...okay, I had to get used to him after a little bit. Aerith.. Well, she got a new dress at least. >_<

Libra

Your Ending Theme
away to the ligh said:
I for one believe that Serj Takian of system of a down should f played roxas voice, he would of done much better ya know.

WTF!? Serj probably has no acting experience at all, and his voice doesn't even match a teen age boy.

Sharikaaria

I think McCartney's done a great job on Roxas' voice.

and as for Aerith, i have to admit that she didn't sound as bad as she did in the MTV interviews, but she's still not that good

Libra

Your Ending Theme
away to the ligh said:
I know, its just I don't like Jessie Mcartney that much ya know.

I don't like Jesse either, but he did impress me by not screwing up Roxas' voice.

Chihiro

&#9734; birth by sleep;
I personally thought that Jesse did a really great job with Roxas' voice...I felt that he put a lot of emotion into what he was saying, especially during the more depressing parts of his story. To tell you the truth, the way he said somethings, like the summer vacation line for example, really got to me and made me cry.

If I had to chose a voice though, it would have to be Aerith's...it was just god aweful.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
i thought jesse did a great job as roxas
but for the girl who did areth's (sp?) voice . . .im basically bashin my head on my desk whenever i hear her voice . . .but actually in a couple of lines she sounded ok but its just she has such a goodie-good voice. i wished they brought back mandy moore.

Senior_Superboy

away to the ligh said:
I for one believe that Serj Takian of system of a down should f played roxas voice, he would of done much better ya know.
I think jesse did fine, but you wanted serj to do the voice? how does that work? Roxas is a kid.

exile31

Roxas's VA=Good
Aerith's VA=Sucked

That should explain it all for everyone. I think Jesse did a very good job on the voice and he didn't screw up like everyone thought he would.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
i used ti actaually hate jesse mcartney. i thought him as roxas was gonna S.U.C.K. with an exclamation mark, especially since roxas was one of my favorite characters, but when i played, i was shocked. he did very well. now i like him, he is pretty cool. but for aerith...NO!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS GONNA BE THE SAME VOICE FOR ADVENT CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back