• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who should kill Vanitas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who should Kill Vanitas

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokifan

During the final battle, i know Sora will end up meeting Vanitas and they both will battle at some point, and will with Ven, but who should really finish him off?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Honestly I'd rather Vanitus lived and appeared for the next saga. His character has potential that I doubt KH3 will have time to explore.

But if someone were to kill him, then I can't think of anyone else then Ven

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Honestly I'd rather Vanitus lived and appeared for the next saga. His character has potential that I doubt KH3 will have time to explore.

But if someone were to kill him, then I can't think of anyone else then Ven

Thank you.

We've already had Vanitas in a "vicious guy who needs to get his ass wiped bad"-role in BBS even though he had tons of potential to be an awesome character.
I'd either want him to have some sort of "different" role in KH3 (because I just don't see him follow another X-Blade-plan after the first failure just like that) or yeah. Just let him live and give him a role in one of the next games.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Answer: no one. He should decide his fate, he should act on his own, not be as much of a Xehanort puppet as he was in BBS hopefully and probably walk a different path if he plays the rebel/revenge seeker
Ven already battled him and by now it would be such a waste to put Vanitas in a fight with Sora, Sora is the King of it all, one does not simply
a57cd09e522b4d9141bb7adaf8befbe0.jpg
defeat Sora at this point

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Answer: no one. He should decide his fate, he should act on his own, not be as much of a Xehanort puppet as he was in BBS hopefully and probably walk a different path if he plays the rebel/revenge seeker
Ven already battled him and by now it would be such a waste to put Vanitas in a fight with Sora, Sora is the King of it all, one does not simply
a57cd09e522b4d9141bb7adaf8befbe0.jpg
defeat Sora at this point

Especially since I doubt Sora will just run around on his own.
He'll have Dolan and Gooby with him, and probably other characters at some point of the story.

Just make Vanitas even a seeker if you like who turns out to not follow along the orders and do his own thing and not really care about either good or bad and I'm content.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
It's totally obvious that it should be Roxas. Vanitas makes the mistake thinking he's going to fight Ventus and by the time he finds out it's already to late.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
It's totally obvious that it should be Roxas. Vanitas makes the mistake thinking he's going to fight Ventus and by the time he finds out it's already to late.

Problem is they (Roxas and Ventus) don't talk alike, don't fight alike and Roxas won't recognize him. Soo...I don't know.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards

I hope you're kidding, who the heck would be that stupid especially since Ven and Vanitas are connected, shared the same heart basically and "feel" each other because of that
Vanitas would be the last person in all worlds to confuse Ven with Roxas

also @Void, gotta love how you mentioned Dolan and Gooby xD

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Problem is they (Roxas and Ventus) don't talk alike, don't fight alike and Roxas won't recognize him. Soo...I don't know.
Well you're right, but I was meaning Vanitas sees his spiky head from the back and jumps Roxas without asking questions.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm already cool with just staggering him.

Actually made me laugh quite a bit. :D
"Ugh suck it up, Vanitas! Either get staggered or just be a good guy, I'm sick of your shit!"

Well you're right, but I was meaning Vanitas sees his spiky head from the back and jumps Roxas without asking questions.

Yeah, that'd surely make for some sort of funny moment I think. Especially since Vanitas would instantly mock either Roxas or Ventus directly afterwards.
"Hmph, you're not as weak as that idiot used to be. Figures."

halfmango

Awards
A stupid thought, but it'll be pretty hilarious if vanitas ended up being a good guy and roxas, ven, sora, vanitas all ganged up on xehanort.

K...kage bunshin no jutsu?!

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
A stupid thought, but it'll be pretty hilarious if vanitas ended up being a good guy and roxas, ven, sora, vanitas all ganged up on xehanort.

K...kage bunshin no jutsu?!

You did not just...
You totally did
I love that ; 7 ; *is a huge Naruto fan filled with nostalgia, feels and overpowered characters*

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I can't really see him turn into a really good guy.
But I can perfectly see him team up with the others to kick Geezernort's ass because damn, Vanitas knows that old goat DESERVES it!

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Yeah, that'd surely make for some sort of funny moment I think. Especially since Vanitas would instantly mock either Roxas or Ventus directly afterwards.
"Hmph, you're not as weak as that idiot used to be. Figures."
Then Roxas would probably say something like..

"I am me, ME!! NOBODY ELSE!! I'm not Sora, I'm not Ventus and so help me if some random dude attacks again looking for someone else....

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Then Roxas would probably say something like..

"I am me, ME!! NOBODY ELSE!! I'm not Sora, I'm not Ventus and so help me if some random dude attacks again looking for someone else....

"Ventus? And I thought calling me Sora was stupid!"

halfmango

Awards
You did not just...
You totally did
I love that ; 7 ; *is a huge Naruto fan filled with nostalgia, feels and overpowered characters*

Ok, so sora is naruto, riku is sasuke, kairi is sakura, xehanort is madara.
OCRAPTHEYEVENLOOKSIMILAR

I can't really see him turn into a really good guy.
But I can perfectly see him team up with the others to kick Geezernort's ass because damn, Vanitas knows that old goat DESERVES it!

Lol, think about his face when like 4 dudes with same faces come at him at the same time. He'll be like
Aww, how cute. You made vanitas OH SHI-

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Ok, so sora is naruto, riku is sasuke, kairi is sakura, xehanort is madara.
OCRAPTHEYEVENLOOKSIMILAR

Who's Kakashi tho? Yen Sid? MICKEY??

Lol, think about his face when like 4 dudes with same faces come at him at the same time. He'll be like
Aww, how cute. You made vanitas OH SHI-

Yup, it'd be a funny moment at least.
You're getting my head fired up on idead for a "what if" story.

halfmango

Awards
Who's Kakashi tho? Yen Sid? MICKEY??

This is going totally off topic, but mickey should be kakashi. Yen sid can be... sarutobi. TERRA IS OBITO?! ERAQUS IS HASHIRAMA?!

Back to the topic, I think it would also be awesome if vanitas was picking on ven again and aqua & terra beats him to a pulp.
It's like 'Yo u messin with mah bro?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back