• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who sealed whose heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit of spoilers for Final Episode
but when Aqua beats the shizzle out of Terranort, Terranort says "This'll teach you, get out of my heart!"

So who sealed whose heart then??

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Xehanort was the one saying this and his aim was actually not to seal Terra's heart but to kick it out so he could control the body without his interference.
It's the same thing Ansem SoD did with Riku in KH 1 when Riku started to resist Ansem's possession.
But unlike KH 1 Master Xehanort failed with this attempt and both hearts got sealed away. When you watch the Secret Ending of BBS "Blank Points" you'll get some hints as to why Terra can resist Xehanort so effectively for the time being.

Oqh, thank you very mcuh for explanation Sephiroth0812! I was very confused with that line

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Oqh, thank you very mcuh for explanation Sephiroth0812! I was very confused with that line

No issue, it's never really stated outright in-game, you need to read in the trinity archives to get that information. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back