• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who saw the 358/2 Jap Site????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soratothamax

Did anyone see the new site that came up in Japan's Square-enix site? I just found it several days ago and apparently, it lets us know when Japan's getting their game. It's coming October 30 in Japan. Let me know if you already know this......I think it looks cool so far. And if you keep coming back to the first page over and over again, you'll get to see a new organization member and their weapons. I saw all 13. And in the characters section, they took out the xs. They are put in the back of the name.You can tell because the words are bouncing around and the x is seemingly in the background. They also have wallpaper. Let me know if this was posted already.:cool:

キングダムハーツ - 358/2 Days -

yea!!!!!

Last edited:
A

Audo

The site has been up for over a month.
But, it makes no mention of a release date.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
The X isn't bouncing around, all the letters are.
There is no release date on the site.
We knew everything else two months ago.

Bye now.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Did anyone see the new site that came up in Japan's Square-enix site? I just found it several days ago and apparently, it lets us know when Japan's getting their game. It's coming October 30 in Japan. Let me know if you already know this......I think it looks cool so far. And if you keep coming back to the first page over and over again, you'll get to see a new organization member and their weapons. I saw all 13. And in the characters section, they took out the xs. They are put in the back of the name.You can tell because the words are bouncing around and the x is seemingly in the background. They also have wallpaper. Let me know if this was posted already.:cool:

ã‚*ングダムãƒ�ーツ - 358/2 Days -

yea!!!!!

Old news is old =\
Be up to date next time...

C

Colours

This is old news, nothing new or updated on that site.lawlz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back