• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who said...........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

baller4eva14

who said these quotes and when where and why\"So you are the source of all the heartless\"\"Everything is coming back the true..............\"\"What took you so long Kairi\"\"Why.....Who......What am I\"

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Um....Sora? Though I htink Riku said the second...and maybe Roxas said the last one...not sure...

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Um well Roxas never saw the Heartless after he
Spoiler Spoiler Show

so he couldn't have said the line "So you are the Source of all the Heartless"... im guessing Sora did
Spoiler Spoiler Show

"Everything is coming back TO ME, the true..." was probley said by Roxas and not Sora cause Sora wouldn't remember losing his memories and would have no reason to say it, but Roxas on the other remembered losing his

"What took you so long Kairi" could have been a number of people, Sora may have said it as a joke when he met her again, or it could have been Axel when he
Spoiler Spoiler Show

it could have been a number of people but i would put my money on one of those two

"Why... Who... What am I" most likely Roxas when talking to DiZ in front of Soras Pod or with Namine in the Grey Room in that mansion

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
actually, sora would've said "everything is coming back blabla the true" because in deep dive, at the end, you see sora gliding along the ocean to Destiny Islands.

in kh2 opening, we see the ending of CoM with the pod and namine and that's what makes his choice, his memories, come back to him (whilst gliding along the ocean)

anyway in deep dive, that cutscene of sora gliding along the ocean comes, then the quotes "everything is coming back to me the true" come right after that.

from watching kh2 opening AND deep dive, you can tell that sora is saying that line to represent the end of CoM and the real memories of before Castle Oblivion and CoM.

so, sora says "everything is coming back to me the true"

but when sora was slowly forgetting and remembering in the pod, there was a stage when he remembered namine AND kairi at the same time. maybe whilst his remembering and forgetting start, that's when he thinks of that quote.

EDIT: ^ because you wouldn't be sleeping in a pod for a LONG time if you could just zap the memories of CoM away in like 3 seconds.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
hes sleeping... how could he say that qoute.... and wee never hear him talk in his sleep... and we don't see him dream about anything or say or think that qoute while hes dreaming... and the quote at the start oh KH2 is a different qoute

Also since he doesn't remember losing his memories he can't say that his true memories are coming back if he doesn't remember losing them in the first place

and he can't say it if hes asleep and the first time we see Sora is
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
I think the line "Eyerthing is coming back to me,the true...." sound most like Roxas...he didn't no who he was and so on.....everyone would think that was Sora but, it can't be him who said that. Even he lost his memory he didn't no it at all (I think). But I think it when Roxas remember in that computur room whatever it! i think is there when he said it.

And that line "You are the source of all Heartless" I don't no.....I think it can be some of the Orgainzation or Diz or maybe Sora????

"What took you so long, Kairi?" Well....I think it would be.....well I'm not sure but I think it would be Sora.

"Why...Who...What am I" i never heard this line befor but it sound most like Roxas!

HeartofDestiny14

The "You are the source of all Heartless" line, could Mickey possible have said that to DiZ?

I've seen a few cutscenes, but I only know some select Japanese, so I guess it could be a possiblity.

Because it's, "My liege, you are the source of all heartless."

and then something like, "...Sora...why?" "Your majesty...why?"

Yes I've seen Deep Dive and ASAS too much.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Actually the line would have been said to Xehanort, since he made the Heartless. Either him, Maleficant, Xenmas or Saix. DiZ had nothing to do with the Heartless.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well the only flashback is with Ansem and Mickey, and Xehanort speaks a few lines... But the time of the flashback is before the Heartless so it wouldn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back