• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who said Mutants don't exist?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight12

I swear, I think my mutant powers have manifested themselves. I have the power to defect any fkn technology, esp. GAMECUBE CONTROLS!. Ugh i swear! wtf ever since i broke my Black GC wired control I've bought 2 wireless controlers. My first one, was the Pelican G3 and it started wigging on me after 2 days of SSBB play. My controls got all sensitive and it would sent my brawler to a unwanted direction. Then, i got so sick of it, I figured i'd buy a NINTENDO WAVEBIRD. I got it off Ebay in a great condition and it worked for me for atleast5 days with no problems...untill NOW! It started getting all wiggy and would automatically press the analog stick up as if i did it! This is pissing me off seriously, 60 bucks down the drain >_>. I need help, does anyone know why this happens or wtf. Does anyone else have this kind of problems?

Last edited:

darkheart709

Bronze Member
lol, that reminds when my brother bought this brand new wireless controller from gamestop, brand new and it ****ed up the next day. My guess for the one you bought off ebay is that something was wrong with it or it was reaching it's breaking point. for the pelican G3, well i just don't trust controllers unless they're are made by nintendo, sony, or microsoft. to many bad run-in with cheap knockoffs, although i've heard mad catz is pretty good

ask for your mutant powers, make friends with someone like leech

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Funny, I have a Wired GC controller from... 2003 I believe. Dropped it numerous times, the pad on the analog stick has been chewed off, and it still seems to work. I think you might have walked under too many ladders my chum.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Yes with my PS2 controlers wireless. Don't waste your money here's what I do...
Step 1: remove batteries.
Step 2: put them back in.
Step 3: play...
Tada did it work. Sure I have to do it alot but it saves money.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
You think you have super powers because you can do that. Please it was probably just coeicidence (don't know how to spell it). How about seeing future events in your sleep and pretty soon they ended up happening for real. Yeah I can see future events in my sleep, but mostly it's my future. You think I'm lying but I'm not. Almost every single day I get serious deche vue because I've already witnessed all of the events before but only in my sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back