• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who`s the most pretty?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Wich of these two beauty is the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
i know theres no doubt. even though i think kairi's cute, namine's hot!

btw: this is a different person. 3 people, me and my siblings, go on this username. so don't get the wrong idea that i'm.........b..i..s..e..x..u..a..l...

onyxrhapsody87

I liked Larxene... She was pretty different from both Kairi and Namine... I liked that bitchy attitude...

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
ya but larxene is OLD...i don't mean 50s old, but...well she's too old for any of them...not the order members however. but she doesn't even match any of the members.
!!! I'M SHOCKED!! how could some of u (in other posts) say that it's larxene+axel!!! either larxene would get angry when axel gooses her and she would electricute him or he'll get bored and flame her...lol
i vote NAMINE cause she's amazingly cute. kairi's hot, that's for sure, but namine is just so cute and fragile.

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
I like both of them But.. I would say Kairi cuz she looks really cute..she looks kinda like my age a little bit...lol Go out with ME Kairi....Please.....lmao *attacks Sora* *runs and carries Kairi away*

MXsora

kairi is damn hot, when i saw the opening scene for kh2 i went from thinking she looked like a kid to omg:eek: drooling lol

chasingdusk

I voted for Namine. Kairi is too generic looking in my opinion. Sure, Kairi has really pretty hair and her full figure is hard not to notice by all those fanboys out there but I think she's a little plain. Namine on the other hand, has much prettier eyes and her facial features are more attractive. And plus she has that "mysterious" aspect of her while Kairi is..well Kairi.

[EDIT] Whoa...I just realized that ~DanseMacabre~ and I have similar posts. Ha ha ha, weird. I guess we think alike!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back