• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who played

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
And i'm going to do the same! except this time, i'm gonna remember to bring extra magic when needed instead of having a standard panel for everything..

Malevolence

Raw Life
Yes, after you beat the game and collect emblems, finding all treasure chests and such.

JakandRatchet79

I've played it, and beaten it (Proud on 1st try), but I'm still trying to get the highest lvl, best keyblade, and 100% on missions. I wish I had someone to play mission mode with, though. :(

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
how do you unlock characters for mission mode?

Depends who you're wanting to unlock. If you want to unlock Goofy Riku and Donald then just get through the storyline and you get them. For Sora get a hundred percent and for Mickey i'm not sure.

Yeah i've beat it. Mission mode's the best part i think if you have friendly fire on.

Kiwi +

Awards
I've beaten it as well..shame none of my friends have the game so we could play together.. :/

ZeroKantana

Who want to play multiplayer mode with me? and tell me what time u want to play

it is 6:53 PM here

ThreeLights

I'm still playing it. I'm taking my time with it. I dont want to finish it. I'll be too sad that I beat it and wont wanna play it over again. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back