• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who owns kh2fm?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Is this game as good as they hyped it up to be?

I don't feel like buying a game that only has few upgrades about like Midnight Club remix. Cause I found that after playing that game it wasn't much changed I like Tokyo, but after that it's over.

xZora

I do, except my Swap Magic thing didn't work ... And I can't try again because my sister's home, and I can only use my PS2 with her TV. >>

Stilianos

I have it. Its interesting how you can fight the new organization bosses that are a challenge. Then go to this thing called cavern of remembrance which is pretty much a lvl 99 zone because the monsters are impossibly hard. Of course i was playing on the new proud mode which is insanely difficult because you absolutely have to synthesize to get armor or your screwed through the whole game. I tried to defeat the halls of monsters in the cavern i must have tried 400 times but could not win thats when i stopped playing. There were a few times that i was like 1 monster off but yeah i cant play it anymore.

twilightsbringin

I got the game at a local "anime" shop. I think it was worth the money, especially since it's not coming to North America. There is so much new stuff it's almost ridiculous. XD

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i have it too... you should buy it if you're a really big fan. i'm still enjoying it right now.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I have KH2:FM+. But right now I'm having trouble with it.

Why do you ask?

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I've got it, too ^^ and I must say It's actually pretty fun. :D

(In case some people still want to know where to get this game and the Swapmagic 3 tool (with or without Slide card)

you can get the game here Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions! - Play-Asia.com

and the swapmagic here ModChipStore.com - Xbox, DS (Lite), GameCube, PS2, PSP, Xbox 360, and Wii Mod Chips. Play Original Backups & Imports! ; Welcome to Swap Magic 3 Official Web Site

at least that's where I got mine ^^ and you can alwys try ebay.com, too.)

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Wrong place, but I have it Platinum Edition! But right now I'm at Roxas in TWTNW (just started playing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back