• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Needs New Outfits?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm currently replaying BbS and I don't know why, but Terra's outfit works in those graphics, but I feel like he needs a complete overhaul in KH3 graphics. Aside from Terra, I think a lot of characters can use a makeover now that we're moving forward into Phase 2.

Which characters do you think need a new outfit?

Mine are:
  1. Terra
  2. Aqua
  3. Ven (needs to get a makeover to not look like Roxas)
  4. Namine - even though I love all white on her, she's been wearing the Twilight Town mansion curtain for over a decade.
  5. Kairi (I like her KH3 look, but if she's going to be used more, I'd like for her to go back to her purple/white theme from KH1 to be taken more seriously)
  6. Donald/Goofy (I don't think they should change their outfits forever, but I would like to have a chance to swap into their royal mage/knight costumes)
  7. Ansem The Wise, Ienzo, Even, Dilan and Aeleus - I know that they're supposed to be "scientists"/"security guards"... but that doesn't mean you rob them of all personality by making them wear the exact same thing. We really need to move on from the "Organization coat" mentality Nomura had.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I'm currently replaying BbS and I don't know why, but Terra's outfit works in those graphics, but I feel like he needs a complete overhaul in KH3 graphics. Aside from Terra, I think a lot of characters can use a makeover now that we're moving forward into Phase 2.

Which characters do you think need a new outfit?

Mine are:
  1. Terra
  2. Aqua
  3. Ven (needs to get a makeover to not look like Roxas)
  4. Namine - even though I love all white on her, she's been wearing the Twilight Town mansion curtain for over a decade.
  5. Kairi (I like her KH3 look, but if she's going to be used more, I'd like for her to go back to her purple/white theme from KH1 to be taken more seriously)
  6. Donald/Goofy (I don't think they should change their outfits forever, but I would like to have a chance to swap into their royal mage/knight costumes)
  7. Ansem The Wise, Ienzo, Even, Dilan and Aeleus - I know that they're supposed to be "scientists"/"security guards"... but that doesn't mean you rob them of all personality by making them wear the exact same thing. We really need to move on from the "Organization coat" mentality Nomura had.
Everyone.

But mostly Donald and Goofy. Poor lads have gone the whole series since KH1 with the same outfits, where the only changes they had were their pre-Sora castle garb, and the new "classic" clothes they had at the end of KH1 and beginning of CoM that got swapped to their KH1 outfits again because of memories... then kept anyway??

I loved Xion's new look at the end of KH3.

I hope Luxu ditches the black coat next saga. It's iconic but he needs a look of his own as a NEW villain.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Roxas. Roxas urgently. In KH3 Ending he looks outdated when seeing him surrounded by all his friends with new outfits, except him.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If Luxu is ditching the black coat then i hope the Foretellers get new outfits as well. Would give us the chance to finally see their faces, lol

Foxycian

Awards
Kairi (I like her KH3 look, but if she's going to be used more, I'd like for her to go back to her purple/white theme from KH1 to be taken more seriously)
I agree! the only time I liked Kairi on pink was her kh2 self, kh3 is just ok but not doing it for me, I could take pink seriously if it was kh2 Cool Kairi but kh3 Kairi is even more girlier than even Namine, giving a girly Girl pink will only make others see her as nothing but a cute damsel in distress girl type of character, and not many will take her seriously, also now in kh3 she looks younger for some reason

she should go back to her white and purple colors it suited her, made her standout.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Roxas or Ventus - I don’t care which one of them it is but one of them needs to change their outfit.

Naminé- She really needs a new outfit, Nomura has had her in that same dress since Castle Oblivion. Xion got a whole new outfit at the end of KH3 so why not give Naminé one as well.

Demyx, Luxord, Lauriam and Elrena - Organization XIII is gone, they can ditch the coats now.

Considering we’re talking about giving the characters new stuff can Nomura give Xion a new Keyblade if she going to reappear.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Roxas for sure. He had the must boring outfit on the clock tower at the end of KH3. Like even HPO look more up to date then him. KH2 is over, leave that thing back in the 2005's. I do like his KH2 outfit, so if you must keep it at least update the thing. Namine too, give her bling.

Terra, Aqua, and Ventus could really use some new duds too. There is a lot of fanmade master outfits with them on the internet that make them look so wise, experienced, and master worthy. I really hope they get new outfits to reflect that they've had the old formal Keyblade training, especially if Aqua is going to have her first student soon.

I'd add Donald and Goofy but they never change outfits unless it's World Order related. And I expect most characters will not wear the black coat much anymore besides Master of Masters, Luxu, and any new character they introduce that want to keep their identity hidden. The hoods work.

pastel.goblin

Awards
I'm in the minority in that I actually still love Roxas' casual clothes, call it nostalgia I guess. But for the love of god give Naminé SOMETHING ffs. Preferably not a KH3 Kairi recolour though. The fanart is cute and all, but she's been stripped of basically everything else that she deserves a unique new outfit.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Yeah, I agree with those mentioned here. In my opinion Naminé and Roxas are the two, besides Donald and Goofy, that need a new outfit the most. With Roxas I feel a minor change would do. Naminé on the other hand I feel a larger change would be fitting, she is finally free after all. I'd keep white as a primary color for both of them though.

With Donald and Goofy I feel their outfits changing to be more in line with Mickey and Sora's new outfits would be nice, though their outfits might now be considered too iconic to change. It's noticeable how their outfits are from to very different eras of Nomura's designs.

I'm not against AVT getting new outfits, but for some reason I feel it's less pressing that the other for. I do like the idea of their new outfits being more inspired by Eraqus' in a way to somewhat honor the memory of their late master.

GreyouTT

Awards
Namine and the Wayfinders definitely need one.

I would like it if Leon and Cid got new ones since they're the only ones who kept their outfits from 1.

Back