• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who must survive the BbS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who MUST survive from Birth by Sleep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

Who must survive the BbS? The most...

Personally, I want Aqua to survive, because she´s so special. We already have a blond-haired teenager and lots of Xehanorts...

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Terra. He looks like another Zack Fair type. And I hated seeing Zack die, even though I knew it was gonna happen.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
No offense, but I think they need to die. Otherwhise we'll get a gazillion more games detailing the rest of their lives. As cool as all of them are, I wouldn't like that.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
No offense, but I think they need to die. Otherwhise we'll get a gazillion more games detailing the rest of their lives. As cool as all of them are, I wouldn't like that.

Point?! That would actually be a good thing.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

Thing is, I have nothing against a prequel, but when they start to bring out even more games centering on those prequel characters it will start to feel drawn out and as an attempt for some quick cash; like X-2, Revenant Wings, the FFVII compilation and FFIV: The After. There's no need to put VAT or MX and Dark Soldier in the later KH universe (unless they already are in some way and this gets explained in BBS itself).
Besides, prequel characters usually end up dead anyway.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
It would be cool to see all of them die but then that would mean the enemy won and Kingdom Hearts would have ended before it started and KH1 could never happen. Maybe......

That's not true. If (or when) they die, it just means that their story is over and that it is time for other heroes and villains to step in their footsteps.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Thing is, I have nothing against a prequel, but when they start to bring out even more games centering on those prequel characters it will start to feel drawn out and as an attempt for some quick cash; like X-2, Revenant Wings, the FFVII compilation and FFIV: The After. There's no need to put VAT or MX and Dark Soldier in the later KH universe (unless they already are in some way and this gets explained in BBS itself).
Besides, prequel characters usually end up dead anyway.

Crisis Core- Only two people died, and it was a prequal

And anyway if they were to come out with a "Compilation of Birth by Sleep" I for one would see it as a plus.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
No, the series would drag on and that would eventually deminish the series.

But I wouldn't mind at least some of them surviving to join Sora later on in the numbered KH series. We know at least Ven and Aqua aren't around anymore. But Terra is another matter because of the LS thing, and the non canon-ness of LS kind of makes me... not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back