• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who might be your Main Team?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Team?

• Sora’s Team

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Riku’s Team

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Aqua’s Team

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Roxas’s Team

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • I don’t have a preference so I’ll just use any team

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I'll probably mainly play with the Sea Salts and alternate with AVT. We've played as KH1 Sora with Goofy and Donald enough and we'll probably have to play the biggest chunk as them anyways, so when I'll play for fun it'd rather play as that trio.

Still with the price point they gave the game I feel the least they can offer is custom teams. If I can custom make teams and Kairi is a playable character, I'll make a SRK team, if Kairi isn't I'll just use Xion as her stand in.

Foxycian

Awards
I'll probably mainly play with the Sea Salts and alternate with AVT.
Lol I never seen that name before so I’d rather to stick with a name (TAV) that we have been calling them for a long time now.

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Lol I never seen that name before so I’d rather to stick with a name (TAV) that we have been calling them for a long time now.
But... but... Aqua deserves top billing!

Though sticking to the established abbreviations, probably is a better idea so everyone knows what were talking about.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I only called the team AVT because the rest of them have the leader of the team as the head of the acronym, SDG, RAX, RMK (well, this one was never used before) and the main character of BBS deserves top billing so I regret nothing 8)

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Would be such a huge shame if we can't mix and match the characters, but I'm going into the game with the expectation that everything is preset.

So my answer is TAV.
Yeah, custom teams would be great, but since the trailer showed just one EXP number under the team, probably won't happen
Though I am curious how Disney members behave in that case

At any rate, I'll main the Union Leaders team yeah, right or maybe TVA or Riku+Spirits
Kind of depends on their abilities for me

Foxycian

Awards
I only called the team AVT because the rest of them have the leader of the team as the head of the acronym, SDG, RAX, RMK (well, this one was never used before) and the main character of BBS deserves top billing so I regret nothing 8)
Well (technically) they are all main characters, they are not like the other two trios where ONE character is more important and gets 24/7 of the Game Screen time for himself/herself, wayfinder are all important, Aqua had more screen time in 0.2 cause welp who other then her was still standing? None, so basically continue with who ever still can be playable among the 3 etc that’s why I prefer TAV (well actually I prefer it cause I got used to this nickname more) cause it represents how there is no leader and how all are main characters, but I understand why Aqua represent this trio she is more original among the 3

Edit: but ultimately Sora is the Main protagonist while the others Are main characters.

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Well (technically) they are all main characters, they are not like the other two trios where ONE character is more important and gets 24/7 of the Game Screen time for himself/herself, wayfinder are all important, Aqua had more screen time in 0.2 cause welp who other then her was still standing? None, so basically continue with who ever still can be playable among the 3 etc that’s why I prefer TAV (well actually I prefer it cause I got used to this nickname more) cause it represents how there is no leader and how all are main characters, but I understand why Aqua represent this trio (Other then being the true main as stated) she is more original among the 3 in both design (Ven) and Story Arc (Terra)

but eh I guess in the end Sora is the Main protagonist while the others Are main characters.
Yeah, technically they're all main characters, but I do feel that some are the leads of their Trios.
Among the Wayfinders, Aqua is often considered the most protagonistic one, which with her screen time, story focus and popularity seems fair to me.

Her getting the "Sora position" in this game instead of Ven also speaks to how she's been elevated in my opinion

So while TAV might be more common for the Trio, AVT seems more fitting for the team. (Though I might end up using it for the trio in general)

Foxycian

Awards
I mean in this case isn’t it ATV since she is the team leader? This is strictly about MOM designating Aqua as team leader, not their importance in their story. (And even then Aqua ends up being the primary lead next to her co-leads)
Well yea we can Go with AVT or as you say ATV👍 I just hope it won’t get confusing using three nicknames, I’ll probably stick with TAV for now but I’m also ok with using the news ones AVT or ATV as long majority of people decides on which one they will use.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I'm kind of wondering, if the other teams also let you swap out members for Disney characters or if those are considered world exclusive Sora teams that are preset to either replace Goofy or Donald.

Also I'm starting to wonder what over 20 characters means exactly. I counted the number of characters I've seen in the trailers and came to either 17 (18 if you count Mickey, but he hasn't appeared on a track yet). I'm guessing there's probably still like 5 to 8 unrevealed character.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sadly I'm really starting to doubt Kairi will be playable.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm kind of wondering, if the other teams also let you swap out members for Disney characters or if those are considered world exclusive Sora teams that are preset to either replace Goofy or Donald.

Also I'm starting to wonder what over 20 characters means exactly. I counted the number of characters I've seen in the trailers and came to either 17 (18 if you count Mickey, but he hasn't appeared on a track yet). I'm guessing there's probably still like 5 to 8 unrevealed character.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sadly I'm really starting to doubt Kairi will be playable.
The trophy about hitting 100 friend orbs has Disney character images on it. You'll likely hit them and the Disney character will replace someone in your party. The trophy image shows 8, so the list could be
Spoiler Spoiler Show

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
The trophy about hitting 100 friend orbs has Disney character images on it. You'll likely hit them and the Disney character will replace someone in your party. The trophy image shows 8, so the list could be
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Ah that looks like a likely and decent list. I think there might be one or two more surprise characters, but this is most likely the list.

I also assume you're right that the orbs are linked to the guest characters and they probably replace the party member that activates them. This would also work well to restrict them to their own world.

I'm curious to see, if Sora and the other leads can also be swapped out.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I certainly hope Jack Skellington and Tron make it to this list of Disney characters. The Tron world has some of my favorite music in both Space Paranoids and The Grid.

Also, I'm fine if the Wayfinders are called ATV from now on. That stands for Aqua's-Terrain-Venthicle.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Back