• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who might be your Main Team?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Team?

• Sora’s Team

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Riku’s Team

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Aqua’s Team

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Roxas’s Team

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • I don’t have a preference so I’ll just use any team

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Foxycian

Awards
🎊Hey! Another fun thread!🎉

Altho i’m interested in all teams and I will surely use them all (but mostly TAV they are my favorite I love how they are all mains compared to other trios where one is more important then than the other two) which Team you Expect to use the Most? Plus each team might get something unique to them

• Sora Donald and Goofy
SDG Team work attacks

• Riku Meow wow And Komory bat
Riku’s dream eater link

• Aqua Ventus And Terra
Keyblade Armors

• Roxas Axel And Xion
Roxas Dual Wielding oathkeeper & oblivion

Edit: and who knows we might end up getting Xehanort Team as dlc.

Last edited:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'm gonna play every team at some point. However my main team, unless we can customize our own will be RAX with some TAV here and there. I probably won't play Sora, Donald, and Goofy too much if I don't have to. I love them, but I always play as SDG in a KH game. The other trios I don't get too much playtime with so I wanna use them as much as possible. I hope we can mix whichever character we want because that would be insane. I guess I'll never get my all Kairi team.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I know I'll use Riku's team the most. Riku's my favorite and I love the Dream Eaters, too, especially Komory Bat.

If I could pick my own team out of the various trios, I'd probably make it Riku, Aqua, and then alternate Sora and Roxas for slot #3.

Soldier

Awards
So Demyx isn't playable.....
Then I guess I'll have to go with TAV, they're the least represented in all the merchandise that we've gotten so far (manga nonwithstanding). Though seriously, the one character that wields a musical instrument as a WEAPON doesn't make the cut? Nomura, get your priorities straight.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Roxas. I hope that I can use that team for the entire game and not just during "Roxas", "Vector To The Heavens" and other Days music.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Roxas. I hope that I can use that team for the entire game and not just during "Roxas", "Vector To The Heavens" and other Days music.
They'd better let us play whatever team we want all game. How can I have Xion dance on her own grave if she's not available at that point? I'm paying 60$ bucks for that alone. Since there are team attacks apparently in game I doubt they'll let us mix up teams though.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
They'd better let us play whatever team we want all game. How can I have Xion dance on her own grave if she's not available at that point? I'm paying 60$ bucks for that alone. Since there are team attacks apparently in game I doubt they'll let us mix up teams though.
That's sad. I would give up team attacks to have my team as Roxas/Xion/Aqua. I wouldn't mind if they let me drop the third partner, I would love to run through the game just as Roxas/Xion.

Foxycian

Awards
Well we saw Sora and Riku playable in the keyblade graveyard which is from birth by sleep originally so Guess that is a hint that we could play any team anywhere we want.

the red monster

Awards
I think they would let us combo teams with co-op or multiplayer, but not the main story.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well we saw Sora and Riku playable in the keyblade graveyard which is from birth by sleep originally so Guess that is a hint that we could play any team anywhere we want.
That was for co-op mode.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
That's sad. I would give up team attacks to have my team as Roxas/Xion/Aqua. I wouldn't mind if they let me drop the third partner, I would love to run through the game just as Roxas/Xion.
I imagine you can't. If we can't mix I doubt we can reduce the party limit unless the level requires it.

Back