• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Might Be That Armored Knight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armored Knight #

Hey guys I just want to hear your opinion from that guy in kh2 secret ending and what kind of letter was that from the king and if the secret was a vision from the past or the future?.... and if any of you has seen some thread like this one just tell me ok?

Pyro

k......there is a thread about tha letter but they arent guessing (well probably some of them) and i think nomura said that secret was in the past but he didn't say anything about the next being in the past or future. all i think of those knights is that they may be part of the keyblade war,but i don't think i've seen a thread like this b4.

Last edited:

Owaz

Easy!

1st Knight = Batman.
2nd Knight = Cat Woman.
3rd Knight = Robin trying to look like Batman.
4th Person = Just some guy wandering in the desert trying to act cool.

....Just playing. Honestly, how can anyone make theories or guesses on who they are? There's very little information given in the video or the end of KH2 to do it. <_<

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
i got one!
I guess that they are the evil monkeys in my closet!

Pyro

Haywire said:
evan if this thread is for guessing this is a spoiler topic nontheless. we can barely guess b/c all that nomura has said is they are new characters

well but we can say they those knights are keyblade masters right?

Last edited:

helios

Bronze Member
Possibly I was on when we first started discussing this but I havent been on for almost 3 months so Im completly clueless on what new intel we have on this situation of the Keyblade knights/masters.

marafi

Well i have a feeling that the armored knight is two guys and a girl. So do does that remind you of? The gang of Sora, riku and kairi! but its just i have a feeling there will be back no matter what and best of all kairi will be fighting too. It maybe lame tale of the armored knight but i just have this feeling that its them. And it seems like another war with the heartless and nobodies is about to occur. (THOUGH IT MAYBE A TALE HEY I DONT WORK FOr SquareE IM JUST SAYING!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back